Miami Could Trade Up For Rb Saquon Barkley At #6? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Could Trade Up For Rb Saquon Barkley At #6?

The Fins staff saw the same thing we all did in Drake last year. They brought in Gore (as a professional courtesy to a HOFer) to help mentor him to greatness and take a few snaps away. This is stupid predict banter at best. In reality its clickbait

He's a sensational talent and all around fantastic kid.

This guy is a one man offense. I am not advocating trading up but if we end up with Saquan on this team thursday night i wont be getting any sleep before round 2 starts.

Penn State will return to the middle of the big 10 pack.

I think he's the best player in the draft but I don't care. It's just like I rate Ward as a top 10 overall prospect but would be very angry with him being our pick.

We have too many serious and dire needs to make a luxury pick any time before day three.

Last edited:
The smokescreens are coming fast and furious these days. If we were to do something as stupid as trade all the way up to #2, the only person we'd be after would be Baker Mayfield.

How credible is a site called My Sports update..... Looks like a Fed up, angry or crazy Dolphins fan tweet.

I see the Browns taking him #1 overall and drafting a QB at 4, if they like the leftovers, or trading out of 4 to acquire more....aside from that....Trading away our future picks for a RB given the state of our team seems silly

Moving up to 6 may not be that bad. If RT had Saquon and Drakr back there with Gore backing him up he becomesba much more effective QB. The first thing Id do is buy a Barkley Jersey!

Back
Top Bottom