Miami deep at WR - may be in the market to trade a WR | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami deep at WR - may be in the market to trade a WR

Hmmm..... I don't like the phrase "for real".....lol. What does it mean? Are ppl pointing out that something is not imaginary? Why would that be necessary?
Maybe it’s from people who watch valley girl on loop.

As long as the top 3 stay healthy, it won't matter much even if they do (and I'm pretty sure they pray Ezukanma can play, as he would immediately jump over Preston and Bowden).
It's really a legit top 4 because I consider Gesicki to be part of that equation since right now he is more a huge WR than a TE..

I was a big fan, but he really disappointed me last year.

I hope it's because he was playing injured, but I'm afraid he was a non factor when he returned to health.
I'm not sure he ever returned to health. Those Lis-franc injuries have long recovery times. IMO it's very likely he came back way too early.

I do agree that Williams is a guy who might draw interest. It wouldn't be more than a 6th or 7th straight up. But it could also be for another player that has flashed but had injuries or otherwise under achieved.

We are deep at wr every year until the season starts.
not this year.

this year we have our starting 3 (Hill, Waddle, Williams), and a rookie as our #4 (Ezukanofcoke), and nothing else.

that is a nice assemblage of starting talent, but razor thin depth-wise.

Back
Top Bottom