Miami defensive scheme | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami defensive scheme

Eesti

Rookie
Club Member
Reaction score
I was just reading the thread about Nkemdiche coming back and wondered where he would play. Most likely a backup but....

Does anyone have any info on the types of fronts we are running? I know some of the depth charts have us set up in a 3-4 base but how often are we running it? I suppose Nkemdiche would be a backup 5 technique in that front but not sure if they would use him at strong side end in a 4-3.

We were supposed to be "multiple". Are we lining up in any 4-3 under? 2 man fronts? other 4-3 looks? Has anyone analyzed the scheme this year? As in percentages of different fronts, etc. ????

Just curious. I have watched every game but not as focused as usual. I have actually fallen asleep a few times. This was unheard of prior to this year.

Any idea?

I was just reading the thread about Nkemdiche coming back and wondered where he would play. Most likely a backup but....

Does anyone have any info on the types of fronts we are running? I know some of the depth charts have us set up in a 3-4 base but how often are we running it? I suppose Nkemdiche would be a backup 5 technique in that front but not sure if they would use him at strong side end in a 4-3.

We were supposed to be "multiple". Are we lining up in any 4-3 under? 2 man fronts? other 4-3 looks? Has anyone analyzed the scheme this year? As in percentages of different fronts, etc. ????

Just curious. I have watched every game but not as focused as usual. I have actually fallen asleep a few times. This was unheard of prior to this year.

Any idea?
I'm in the same boat as you, I haven't been as focused when watching. Now that you raised the question, I'll be watching this more closely Monday. Great question... :up:

It's a 3 man front w only 1 standing rusher most of the time.

Isn't the Ledbetter,Taco,Nkemdiche role more like a 6-technique? Whatever.....5-7 technique.

These will be the three guys likely competing for snaps at that position the rest of this year, right?

Did Ledbetter go on IR permanently, or is he coming back this year?

Isn't the Ledbetter,Taco,Nkemdiche role more like a 6-technique? Whatever.....5-7 technique.

These will be the three guys likely competing for snaps at that position the rest of this year, right?

Did Ledbetter go on IR permanently, or is he coming back this year?

I mean he is one of a host of the 2 guys on IR that could return- he had an ankle injury

Back
Top Bottom