Miami/Denver Final Injury Report

hoops

Tua time!
Club Member
Reaction score
If kindley doesn’t go I wonder if that means Hunt gets his first start at guard this week or they kick Davis there and Hunt at right tackle

circumstances

Starter
Club Member
Reaction score
If kindley doesn’t go I wonder if that means Hunt gets his first start at guard this week or they kick Davis there and Hunt at right tackle
dunno.

when he was pulled a couple of games ago they put davis at RG and left hunt at RT.

'Deep

"Pick your guy and let it fly"
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Looks like Brett Rypien starts for Denver.

Danny

Finheaven VIP
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
If kindley can't go then Davis starting Davis at RG and Hunt at RT would be the smart move. Davis is used to playing all over the place plus he's a veteran. hunt would have enough to deal with at RT so leave him there.

Mach2

Club Member
Reaction score
If kindley can't go then Davis starting Davis at RG and Hunt at RT would be the smart move. Davis is used to playing all over the place plus he's a veteran. hunt would have enough to deal with at RT so leave him there.
Yes, I'm not a fan of having rookies move around on the O-line.

foozool13

#12 #13 #23 #29 #54 #99
Club Member
Reaction score
Seems like the obvious solution to do that.

Top Bottom