Miami/Denver Final Injury Report | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami/Denver Final Injury Report

If kindley doesn’t go I wonder if that means Hunt gets his first start at guard this week or they kick Davis there and Hunt at right tackle

If kindley doesn’t go I wonder if that means Hunt gets his first start at guard this week or they kick Davis there and Hunt at right tackle
dunno.

when he was pulled a couple of games ago they put davis at RG and left hunt at RT.

If kindley can't go then Davis starting Davis at RG and Hunt at RT would be the smart move. Davis is used to playing all over the place plus he's a veteran. hunt would have enough to deal with at RT so leave him there.

If kindley can't go then Davis starting Davis at RG and Hunt at RT would be the smart move. Davis is used to playing all over the place plus he's a veteran. hunt would have enough to deal with at RT so leave him there.
Yes, I'm not a fan of having rookies move around on the O-line.

Seems like the obvious solution to do that.

Back
Top Bottom