Miami Dolphin rookie #s and player # changes | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphin rookie #s and player # changes

Elandon Roberts just got bigger.
52>44 for a LB number. I like him. Hope he's recovered.

As soon as this rule was passed, I thought about all of the people that would be complaining about single digits for an LB, etc. The reality of it is, if you love the NFL, there’s an extremely above average chance that you also love college football- a sport that has long had the same numbering rules that now have many NFL fans (and Tom Brady) so upset.

First of all, if it upsets Tom Brady to the point in which he’s crying about it on social media, sign me the **** up for some of that! My FAVORITE part of this new rule change is that it caused “The Goat” to claim QB’s are gonna have a harder time finding the Mike LB when his number is 8 as opposed to 58. 😂

Sure, college teams have much larger rosters and thus, need looser numbering restrictions, but I see this rule change as the NFL actually stepping back from micromanaging player decisions as well as finally embracing the merchandising windfall that will certainly follow a decision like this.

Young guy here, I think speed rushing OLB wearing numbers in the teens and single digit WRs looks really cool. Enjoy seeing the unorthodox numbers in college and like the rule change

As soon as this rule was passed, I thought about all of the people that would be complaining about single digits for an LB, etc. The reality of it is, if you love the NFL, there’s an extremely above average chance that you also love college football- a sport that has long had the same numbering rules that now have many NFL fans (and Tom Brady) so upset.

First of all, if it upsets Tom Brady to the point in which he’s crying about it on social media, sign me the **** up for some of that! My FAVORITE part of this new rule change is that it caused “The Goat” to claim QB’s are gonna have a harder time finding the Mike LB when his number is 8 as opposed to 58. 😂

Sure, college teams have much larger rosters and thus, need looser numbering restrictions, but I see this rule change as the NFL actually stepping back from micromanaging player decisions as well as finally embracing the merchandising windfall that will certainly follow a decision like this.
People complain about everything. Let the snowflakes melt, lol.

Back
Top Bottom