Miami Dolphins - 2014 Free Agent Rumors | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins - 2014 Free Agent Rumors

What was this tweet about?
Who will be the pacesetters tomorrow.

Louis Riddick ‏@LRiddickESPN 29m

Being told it's going 2 still b a buyer's market tomorrow. That said, which teams set the the pace in "open" market will B interesting.

Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly 25m

To @LRiddickESPN who do you predict will be the pace setters?

Louis Riddick ‏@LRiddickESPN

@OmarKelly Colts, Raiders, Browns, 'Skins, Cardinals, Dolphins.

3/11: "Dolphins are def in the mix for DT Earl Mitchell. Getting a lot of attention for his versatility, athletic ability and motor." - Adam Beasley, Miami Herald

more fuel for Albert to Miami:

Kent Somers of the Arizona Republic reports the Cardinals are "very interested" in free agent LT Jared Veldheer.
Just connecting dots, it appears the Cardinals have moved on from Branden Albert, who was originally their top free-agent target but now seems destined for Miami. Veldheer would be a better signing as far as we're concerned. He's three years younger than Albert with less of an injury track record, and has long been a superior run blocker. Raiders GM Reggie McKenzie surprisingly didn't franchise tag Veldheer, and is now very much risk of losing him.

Sweet profile pic!

The problems with the Pro Bowl are these:

1) Fans vote on pro bowls, making 1/3 of the process nothing more than a popularity contest
2) Most of the truly best players opt out of the game bumping up worse players

Fans probably don't even give a damn about offensive lineman when it comes to voting them into the Pro Bowl. If we're talking about the NBA then I think saying a guy is an all-star would be irrelevant b/c of how big a joke that voting is.

Fans probably don't even give a damn about offensive lineman when it comes to voting them into the Pro Bowl. If we're talking about the NBA then I think saying a guy is an all-star would be irrelevant b/c of how big a joke that voting is.

I understand your POV on the Pro Bowl. I disagree with it and I think most football fans do too. But it's cool man. I don't think it's worth arguing about. I think I fleshed out my opinion on this disagreement upthread somewhere. I'm OK with Albert. He's an obvious upgrade. I have this opinion on the offseason anyway:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZOlL6pPq4E

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 1m
A player getting an impressive amount of interest, assuming he’s a FA: DE Tyson Jackson. #Dolphins, #Browns, and #Falcons. Chiefs in it too

4-3 DT

A player getting an impressive amount of interest, assuming he’s a FA: DE Tyson Jackson. #Dolphins, #Browns, and #Falcons. Chiefs in it too

4-3 DT

If they can sort out there cap space i think he will end up a cowboy...........

4-3 DT

Ehhh not sure if that's the route we would want to go.

Back
Top Bottom