Miami Dolphins - 2014 Free Agent Rumors | Page 29 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins - 2014 Free Agent Rumors

don't you think that if Graham didn't care much about how much he was getting paid, and really wanted to stay with NO, that he would accept a cap friendly contract for 2014, with a bigger payday next year? I think 99% of players care more about getting compensated than where they want to play. If they are getting paid good, they will play just as good with the new team, as they were with their old team.

and i'm confused as to why people think Miami is such a horrible place to play. it's not like they are always a 2-4 win team. they have been consistantly average. so it's not unheard of, to get an average team over the hump and push for the playoffs/SB.

don't you think that if Graham didn't care much about how much he was getting paid, and really wanted to stay with NO, that he would accept a cap friendly contract for 2014, with a bigger payday next year? I think 99% of players care more about getting compensated than where they want to play. If they are getting paid good, they will play just as good with the new team, as they were with their old team.

and i'm confused as to why people think Miami is such a horrible place to play. it's not like they are always a 2-4 win team. they have been consistantly average. so it's not unheard of, to get an average team over the hump and push for the playoffs/SB.
Jimmy Graham has been playing on a cap friendly contract for the past two seasons in NO. Graham has stood around while others in NO were getting paid and he didn't publically complain about it. When you are considered one of the best, if not the best, at your position you want to get paid like it. Jimmy watched as NE gave Gronkowski a 5-year $54 million extension while Graham was getting paid in the final year of his rookie contract just over $1.3 million.

At some point NO will have to pay Graham what he is worth or risk losing him.

The only way I see us spending big for a WR is if somehow Mike Evans falls to us at 19 (extremely unlikely). We need a big guy to compliment Wallace/Hartline.

That big guy was supposed to be the 6'3" Armon Binns.

The Dolphins do have a private workout set up with BYU's 6'4" WR Cody Hoffman.

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 27s

OT Donald Penn is closing in on a deal with the #Raiders, source said. Would be a huge help for them after the Rodger Saffold loss.

Raiders have recovered from a shaky start IMO. They still suck, but not as bad.

Raiders have recovered from a shaky start IMO. They still suck, but not as bad.

They have a really vet laden team which might not be a bad idea. Might be able to scrape some good wins together if they can get a decent QB in there, heard they might be interested in Vick or Schaub

### Though the Dolphins have inquired about Devin Hester, his agent said they hadn’t booked a visit as of Tuesday. Hester made his first visit to Atlanta today

Teams are allowed to bring 30 non-local players to their headquarters for draft visits, and the Dolphins are summoning two University of Arizona players to Davie on Wednesday: cornerback Shaquille Richardson (good mix of size at 6-1 and speed, having run a 4.38 in the 40) and outside linebacker Marquis Flowers (a former safety with four interceptions and 6.5 sacks over the past two years). Neither was invited to the NFL Combine, but both have created a buzz.

XL Sports Management’s Marco Marciano, who represents both players with Frank Gaitan, said Flowers’ versatility and ability to cover tight ends and running backs out of the backfield is appealing to teams. Players cannot work out during visits to team headquarters but can meet with coaches, management and staff.

Read more here: http://miamiherald.typepad.com/spor...ts-um-personnel-moves-heat.html#storylink=cpy

an Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 33m
Jeremy Zuttah will re-work his deal when he joins the #Ravens, per source. Will be a long-term, as he's in their future plans.
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 42m
#Bucs are trading C Jeremy Zuttah to the #Ravens for a 2015 draft pick, source said (as @PSchrags said). Takes them out of Alex Mack derby

Cross Zuttah off the list.

an Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 33m
Jeremy Zuttah will re-work his deal when he joins the #Ravens, per source. Will be a long-term, as he's in their future plans.
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 42m
#Bucs are trading C Jeremy Zuttah to the #Ravens for a 2015 draft pick, source said (as @PSchrags said). Takes them out of Alex Mack derby

Cross Zuttah off the list.
Nice pickup for Balt depending on the compensation. I bolded the part about Mack...im still intrigued by this siutation. There are a lot of people out there who think he will be playing for someone other than Cleveland this year.

Wow Alex Mack is still out there? Reminds me of Jake Long last year. Poor guy won't get top pay like he deserves.

Isn't Mack transition tagged? No wonder he's not going to get a deal because teams are not going to want to give up a pick for him so he's basically stuck in Cleveland for a year

Isn't Mack transition tagged? No wonder he's not going to get a deal because teams are not going to want to give up a pick for him so he's basically stuck in Cleveland for a year

That and the 10million dollar tag.. Come on Mack... you know you're not worth that..

Back
Top Bottom