Miami Dolphins - 2014 Free Agent Rumors | Page 33 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins - 2014 Free Agent Rumors

DeSean Jackson just signed a three year deal with the Redskins. Jets whiffed on another free agent.
Idzik seems consistently cheap. He is the cautious value shopper who finds the odd good buy but is extremely reluctant to commit big $. In a way, he seems the total opposite to former GM Mike Tannenbaum, whose natural inclination was to spend like a drunken sailor which ultimately led to his demise.
Owner, Woody Johnson seemed to enjoy making a splash in the past but we have only seen fiscal conservatism from Idzik to date.

Griffin, Garcon, Jackson, Morris, J. Reed..... not a bad arsenal of weapons for the Skins. If baby gruden can keep the ego's in check or some how mesh all that "swag", Skins should have one hell of a explosive offense.

Griffin, Garcon, Jackson, Morris, J. Reed..... not a bad arsenal of weapons for the Skins. If baby gruden can keep the ego's in check or some how mesh all that "swag", Skins should have one hell of a explosive offense.

Just a shame about the QB lol seriously if he doesn't improve from last year it doesn't really matter who they have to throw to.

I still cant believe anyone gave up like 5 picks for RG3

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a shame about the QB lol seriously if he doesn't improve from last year it doesn't really matter who they have to throw to.

I can just look at his rookie year that is what he brings to the table and i would take that every sunday.

RG3 is special in the proper system.

Shanny had no idea what to do with him. Toss in one messed up knee and you have what happen last year.

No Andrew luck is a special player. All the others recently have been good prospects, including this years. After luck the young QB I would want would be Newton

John McClain ‏@McClain_on_NFL 2m

TE Owen Daniels agrees with Ravens and will be reunited with his Texans coaches. Good move for him and them.

Idzik seems consistently cheap. He is the cautious value shopper who finds the odd good buy but is extremely reluctant to commit big $. In a way, he seems the total opposite to former GM Mike Tannenbaum, whose natural inclination was to spend like a drunken sailor which ultimately led to his demise.
Owner, Woody Johnson seemed to enjoy making a splash in the past but we have only seen fiscal conservatism from Idzik to date.

Idzik spent most of his career with Tampa (with Hickey ironically) and Seattle. Both had the same mindset of build through the draft and only spend big when you feel you are truly only one piece away. I'm not shocked that he didn't spend big.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 2m

No great surprise, but Titans are releasing RB Chris Johnson today, per source close to situation. Johnson will be a free agent.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 2m

No great surprise, but Titans are releasing RB Chris Johnson today, per source close to situation. Johnson will be a free agent.

Jets will likely take a swing at trying to land him. Wonder if they will fail to connect again with another free agent. Been a tough offseason for the Jets.

Not a free agent rumor, interesting however.
James Walker ‏@JamesWalkerNFL 2m

Filed to ESPN: #Bills trade a sixth-round pick to #Buccaneers in exchange for WR Mike Williams, according to a league source.

Back
Top Bottom