Miami Dolphins 2018 Coaching Staff Hires | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins 2018 Coaching Staff Hires

I think we are in good hand. I don't think we need tank but cut some dead weight of team...find qb retool for future... for example if you want pick 4 this yr. how hard is it to get qb from Ohio State. to me if u want qb go get him. all other team go get what they want. picking OT or DT in first rd ,over qb have kill us last 20 yr.

Last edited:

Interesting - another coach leaving.

At some point, Kraft and BB have to prepare for the next chapter. Also, BB likes constant adaption/change. It keeps him fresh and challenged. They make take some lumps getting up to speed, but if anyone is expecting the Patriots to simply roll over then they will be pleasantly surprised.

Change is part of BB's M.O. He thrives on change and coaches it.

I think we are in good hand. I don't think we need tank but cut some dead weight of team...find qb retool for future... for example if you want pick 4 this yr. how hard is it to get qb from Ohio State. to me if u want qb go get him. all other team go get what they want. picking OT or DT in first rd ,over qb have kill us last 20 yr.

Wildman, I sure hope (2 flippers crossed) we don't do the most stupid thing possible in this upcoming draft by

(1) trading up -------------- eeegads! or

(2) drafting a qb ANYWHERE in the premium rounds

#1 address the BIGS. Stay LOS. Build C outward.

Remember the line from the movie?

"if you build it (LOS) the coitusback will come!"

**True Story**

BNF

Hope we revamp strength and conditions program or pray for better luck with injuries.

Back
Top Bottom