Miami Dolphins 2018 Nfl Draft: Top 5 Minkah Fitzpatrick Quotes | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins 2018 Nfl Draft: Top 5 Minkah Fitzpatrick Quotes

This guy ticks all the boxes. Great that we didn't have to move up for him. Great ethic. Seems like a natural leader. And fills a position of need where we've fielded misfits and has-beens for literally a decade.

Great draft pick. One of my favourite for many years. Good job Miami. And that jersey looked sweet too!

I really like him but if Edmunds turns out to be a stud I will punch the wall each game day.

I really like him but if Edmunds turns out to be a stud I will punch the wall each game day.
Not me. We made the pick. No regrets with this one. It has been said, he could be the cleanest player in the draft. If it doesn't work out, then it won't be for a lack of trying. The guy is a true football player. He has the IT factor, like Mayfield, but on defense. I am glad we went with the safer pick. Edmunds is more risky and is running his own race. There is no reason why both can't be very good players.

This board is unified for once

Born leader. Hardest worker on the team starting day 1. Tone-setter in an athletic freak's body. This is the type of guy you want at safety or mike, setting the defense, orchestrating what, when and how we defend. It always helps when he is one of your best players. I haven't felt this good about a defensive player since we drafted Jason Taylor and Zack Thomas. This is a Zack Thomas type worker and leader in a Jason Taylor type of athlete. Today may be the start of an entirely new Dolphins defense.

Phins Up!

Born leader. Hardest worker on the team starting day 1. Tone-setter in an athletic freak's body. This is the type of guy you want at safety or mike, setting the defense, orchestrating what, when and how we defend. It always helps when he is one of your best players. I haven't felt this good about a defensive player since we drafted Jason Taylor and Zack Thomas. This is a Zack Thomas type worker and leader in a Jason Taylor type of athlete. Today may be the start of an entirely new Dolphins defense.

Phins Up!

Didn't want it (his selection) but we did so I'm onboard (as long as the pick proves to be worthy)!

If not -- I'll be Nasty...

I hope he's awesome.

BNF.

Back
Top Bottom