Miami Dolphins 2020 training camp preview: Wide receivers | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins 2020 training camp preview: Wide receivers

We only had 2 games after the Giants but his last 5 games were hardly dynamic, his stats were: 5 for 32, 1 for 5, 5 for 59, 7 for 79, 5 for 59.
Idc, if his stats didn't necessarily reflect it, he was moving much better those last few games and it looked like his quickness has returned. Look at numbers he was putting up early in the year.

It will be interesting to see who has chemistry with Tua. Perhaps it's a total surprise.

IMO the wide receiver position is decent, but I don't think it's as good as many Miami fans think.

I have always felt that QB and OL are more important than big time WR talent.

If you have the QB and protect him then B+ WR's will do more than enough for you production wise.

Plus I hate having to pay WR's big bucks.

The same is true of RB's, block well enough and a good solid group of RB's can win. Look at SF last year.

I think Williams is going be best wr. He must stay healthy.. we got avg group of wr..

So will fans panic first in a few week because Miami's corners are shutting down Miami's wrs or because Miami's wrs are toasting Miami's corners? I personally would prefer to hear Miami's qbs and wrs are look unstoppable in camp.

So will fans panic first in a few week because Miami's corners are shutting down Miami's wrs or because Miami's wrs are toasting Miami's corners? I personally would prefer to hear Miami's qbs and wrs are look unstoppable in camp.

It's hard to overstate the importance of OL in the passing game. Fans saw that, particularly, in the first 8 '19 games. no run game and abysmal pass pro.
I'm not arguing Miami has a top 5 WR corp, but putting them on a top 5 O would reveal a group at least avg. I think the receivers can be avg at minimum if the OL and QB are fixed

Back
Top Bottom