Miami Dolphins 2021 Schedule PREVIEW | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins 2021 Schedule PREVIEW

DolphinsTalk

Active Roster
Reaction score

Would you like to see the Dolphins open up Week 1 on the road vs Tampa Bay on Thursday Night Football as the stand-alone game?

Would you like to see the Dolphins open up Week 1 on the road vs Tampa Bay on Thursday Night Football as the stand-alone game?
Only if you want this site to collapse with everyone claiming the FO is a failure, draft sucked, Tua isn't the guy because Miami lost a game on the road vs the defending champs to start the season.

Too early! I'd like to see that game somewhere in the middle of the season after the team has gotten a chance to gel a little. Then in that game anythign can happen even a possible win.

With all this National attention we're getting and how most pundits are saying we won the draft or finished near the very top, I could see us getting more prime-time games this year and this may be the first of a few. Although I could see the Bills getting this game. Good kickoff to the season Bills vs Tampa...

Wait so is the season starting a week earlier or finishing a week later with the addition of game 17? Did they remove a preseason game?

Only if you want this site to collapse with everyone claiming the FO is a failure, draft sucked, Tua isn't the guy because Miami lost a game on the road vs the defending champs to start the season.
That's exactly how it will go!

let 's just say if we are gonna catch them off guard, week 1 would be the time

Back
Top Bottom