Miami Dolphins 2023 Win Total Futures, Over/Under and Odds | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins 2023 Win Total Futures, Over/Under and Odds

I would think the over is an easy bet, I just don't have the patience to make a season long bet that will probably pay -110 if I hit it. Maybe I'll parlay it with a few others. I'll have to check the lines.

9.5 is what Vegas got.. we should be over... ,10-7 is what I am going with...

So if I put 1k on it how much do I win?

I'm going to be a little pessimistic here. There are a lot of good teams playing each other this year. Miamis is just one of them. It isn't unreasonable to say those teams may beat up on each other on the way to season end and a lot of W/Ls by one score. If that is true, it isn't unreasonable for Miami to lose some of those games just as opponents will lose some. Which teams win/lose those close games, I have no idea. But, it wouldn't surprise me if Miami wins 9-10.

I was close! Last year I only put $500 down on the over and was feeling pretty foolish that I didn’t put more down around November. then December hit and I figured that money was lost once Tua went down. Thank you Skylar Thompson and defense!

This year I’m toying with putting 2 grand on the over. It seems like a sure thing too. Though I do love betting against Herbie, which the last 2 years has been an even more sure thing. Decisions, decisions.

It’s as simple as being healthy.

Marino also never had a 17th game and the most talented defense in the NFL.
We never won 13 with Marino and if my memory serves me, only won 12 twice, with arguably the most talented QB in the league. The 17th game wouldn't have mattered. I admire your enthusiasm but until this team proves otherwise, they are a 9-10 win team.

Back
Top Bottom