Miami Dolphins: 4 Legitimate Picks in the 2011 NFL Supplemental Draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins: 4 Legitimate Picks in the 2011 NFL Supplemental Draft

dreday

future of the funk
Reaction score
link

Am I out of my mind? Maybe. However, have you looked at the players who are legitimately considering entering the supplemental draft? Have you seen the what collegiate drama is dropping good football players at the feet of potential NFL organizations a year early? Such drama is making the supplemental draft worth paying attention to.

Yahoo Sports has some decent information on these guys. However, most coverage, including my own, is focusing on Terrelle Pryor. We're missing the story on the fall out from a handful of other Ohio St athletes and one very legit wide receiver from Notre Dame.

5'10" 205 pounds: 1155 yards, 16 touchdowns, 5.3 YPC

Great stats against great collegiate competition. He was one of the five kicked out of Ohio St., he was predicted to be a first or second-round pick in the 2012 NFL draft. Tempting isn't it?? Those are impressive numbers for a junior; impressive enough to have made a run at the 2011 NFL draft.

His nickname is "Boom" because he can run up the middle, he's a strong running back. However, his overall tendency is to bounce it outside. Honestly, he looks like a back who would suit up for the Indianapolis Colts.

An interesting group of 'Jersey Boys' with several positions we need.

Don't know them & would like to see something solid, besides this guy's agent-like analysis of ... "They were all projected to be future 1st & 2nd rounders"

I like mike floyd. He may be a drunk but hes got talent and I think he can clean it up. He's going to be a great receiver in the near future for some team. He's not the fastest guy but marshall like in his ability to "get get it" and "strongly". Uses great body position too.

Back
Top Bottom