Miami Dolphins: 4 players that should be extended before training camp | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins: 4 players that should be extended before training camp

I don't disagree in theory, but "it takes two to tango", as they say (never was able to pinpoint who "they" are though).

From players like MG and Og's perspective, they may not even be interested in talking extension at this point, unless it is a great offer.

If they are betting on themselves to have great seasons, they stand to substantially increase their open market value.

I realize most of us are far more invested in what's good for the team, than the individual, but not getting a deal done early isn't necessarily always within the team's control.

You can't really blame the player either. It's a business.
That's the other side of the equation I didn't mention, you have to have a mutual interest of course. Just for the record, sometimes I do Tango by myself in the privacy of my own home...

That's the other side of the equation I didn't mention, you have to have a mutual interest of course. Just for the record, sometimes I do Tango by myself in the privacy of my own home...
Does @circumstances know about this??????

He might be willing to swing by....

Thank you. I just checked it out. They are estimating about 10M higher cap than most other sights of 193M. So that 10M difference. They also aren't counting 10M to sign rookies. So there's our difference. I had that already factored. So we are in line.
Your welcome. Jason who owns and operates OvertheCap.com is very good. He also has a Twitter account, that updates all things cap wise, as teams and player transactions make news.

Well, always go with the experts if you want to excell.....
He certainly is the 4th degree of black belts when it comes to that technique...
bow bowing GIF

Not aware of Sieler's contract exactly but remember thinking that he was underpaid. He does a good bit of work on the d-line for this team...maybe time for a little raise so he can get a slide on his trailer!

Back
Top Bottom