Miami Dolphins: 5 Best players under 25 on the roster | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins: 5 Best players under 25 on the roster

Coaching is so important, it's really the whole deal. If a player gets drafted to a team with a mediocre coach who under achieves it will affect the player in a very negative way. The same player drafted by a players coach who knows how to develop talent might be an All Pro. Some drafting disasters are probably coaching disasters.

I'm expecting the defense the be very good this season. We're stacked at DB, the LBers will be much better and Wilkins 2nd year should be great and the addition of Davis will make us stronger up front. Flo got to hand pick quite a few guys this off season.

DBs success depends on our pass rush,give a top wide receiver time and he'll beat good coverage, they go hand in hand. Will we add a top pass rusher or kick ourselves in the arse down the road?

DBs success depends on our pass rush,give a top wide receiver time and he'll beat good coverage, they go hand in hand. Will we add a top pass rusher or kick ourselves in the arse down the road?
I agree with that sentiment in theory, but overpaying for a guy this year is a "pass" for me.

Stay the course. This is still a rebuild year. Let's save the $, see what we have in the guys we brought in, and draft a stud.

Oof, Kwon at 2 and Tua at 1?

Geez this team needs a serious infusion of talent,

Don't want to disagree, but fans know EVERY team drafts a player(s) EVERY year who disappoint based on projected potential. Miami WILL see 1-2 of those. While I agree, a number of those guys look good, I worry about guys like Davis, NI, and Perry.

No, I agree with you, as I said at the end, history has shown us very very rarely does a team hit on all their picks, and I agree with Davis, he is going to be our all or nothing player...no in between.

Either way if of the 11 we come out with between 6 to 8 players, that's a huge shot to the youth movement....we will see.

Season always starts for me on first day of training camp, watching them practice, see who’s gonna be good, reading all the reports...so season for me starts in July.
Can't wait for some organized activities to get started in a safe manner for the players. Stay safe and well brother!

This is a very nice list, I can't even remember the last time we had this much young talent on our roster. Thanks for posting.

so true. Mister Grier absolutely sucks!

Can't believe he hasn't been fired like last Tuesday!

:woot

I have defended Mac on here many times.

He is VERY good at what he does... he's a two-down run stuffer. He's an old-school, downhill player; if he played in the 60s or 70s, he'd be a star, but now that the NFL is a passing league, players of his type are not valued like they used to be. This does not make him a bad player, it makes him a role-player, and a very valuable weapon when he is used correctly.

Right. Like a condom. I get it. He's a PRO

phylactic!

Well played!

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom