Miami Dolphins 90-in-90 Roster Breakdown 2019: Isaiah Prince | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins 90-in-90 Roster Breakdown 2019: Isaiah Prince

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
usa_today_11280728.0.jpg

Our first 15 players have been Jonathan Woodard, Shaq Calhoun, Kalen Ballage, Eric Rowe, Mike Gesicki, Kendrick Norton, Maurice Smith, Albert Wilson, Wes Farnsworth, Mike Hull, Jerome Baker, Mike Gesicki, Ryan Fitzpatrick, Raekwon McMillan, and Laremy Tunsil. Now, we add offensive lineman Isaiah Prince.

https://www.thephinsider.com/2019/7...-90-in-90-roster-breakdown-2019-isaiah-prince

I'll be contrasting Prince's plight with Yosua Nijman's. Both need a lot of work, but I feel/felt Nijman has a better chance to develop and a higher ceiling. I do think Prince is a good gamble relative to his draft slot. If you miss out on guys who should develop into starters, usually gone before the start of Round 3, it makes sense to target developmental players with high-end physical tools on Day 3.

If he gets the right coaching and wants it bad enough... this is the kind of talent that can surprise and even become great!

I'll be contrasting Prince's plight with Yosua Nijman's. Both need a lot of work, but I feel/felt Nijman has a better chance to develop and a higher ceiling. I do think Prince is a good gamble relative to his draft slot. If you miss out on guys who should develop into starters, usually gone before the start of Round 3, it makes sense to target developmental players with high-end physical tools on Day 3.
Huge waistbender here J but actually started to learn how to play with his body last year..

Maybe this is the type of talent the new coaching staff can develop. New England always seems to find offensive line talent late and perhaps that is more due to development than drafting talent???

I predict ALL-Pro with a 50/50 chance at HOF.

Seriously.

This dude is gonna shock and awe

some!

Or maybe not.

I'd actually like to see him @G first.

BNF

I predict ALL-Pro with a 50/50 chance at HOF.

Seriously.

This dude is gonna shock and awe

some!

Or maybe not.

I'd actually like to see him @G first.

BNF
Interested to know why you think he has so much potential ?:)

Interested to know why you think he has so much potential ?:)

He's big. Strong. Long arms. Big hands. Went against Bosa daily.

He's no dancing bear but I think he can add some wham bam

to our run game -- and if we have to protect his right shoulder

we can implement @G or slide some additional pass pro on

the outside until he's ramped up (or has had sufficient "vitamin"

intake to amp his speed/balance).

Like I said -- I'd like to see him @G first. RT by the second quarter.

Back
Top Bottom