Miami Dolphins 90-in-90 Roster Breakdown 2019: Preston Williams | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins 90-in-90 Roster Breakdown 2019: Preston Williams

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
usa_today_11714933.0.jpg

We have already completed 16 players: Jonathan Woodard, Shaq Calhoun, Kalen Ballage, Eric Rowe, Mike Gesicki, Kendrick Norton, Maurice Smith, Albert Wilson, Wes Farnsworth, Mike Hull, Jerome Baker, Mike Gesicki, Ryan Fitzpatrick, Raekwon McMillan, Laremy Tunsil, and Isaiah Prince. This afternoon, we add wide receiver Preston Williams.

https://www.thephinsider.com/2019/7...-in-90-roster-breakdown-2019-preston-williams

We have no alpha recievers on the roster. Stills and possibly the hurt Wilson fit the catagory of good complementary recievers, Grant fits a role behind them and Forde and Part time Parker are a notch behind. If Williams can step up there is definitely a spot for him.

Although I would never condone his actions concerning the domestic issues, I can forgive it.

He was what, 20 yrs old, at the time? Women can drive a young man insane if he is not equipped to deal with life on an emotional level.

It is, however a one time pass, IMO, and only because he didn't actually strike, or beat her.

As far as Williams the player, he is the closest thing we have to a physical "alpha" type wide out.

Athletically, he appears to be the real deal. I could see him being a diamond in the rough, and with some good coaching, the sky is the limit.

Hopefully he can lean on some of his teammates to help the boy becoma a man.

Although I would never condone his actions concerning the domestic issues, I can forgive it.

He was what, 20 yrs old, at the time? Women can drive a young man insane if he is not equipped to deal with life on an emotional level.

It is, however a one time pass, IMO, and only because he didn't actually strike, or beat her.

As far as Williams the player, he is the closest thing we have to a physical "alpha" type wide out.

Athletically, he appears to be the real deal. I could see him being a diamond in the rough, and with some good coaching, the sky is the limit.

Hopefully he can lean on some of his teammates to help the boy becoma a man.
Enter the advantages of having a Brian Flores as your head coach as well, he is exactly what this young talent needs in his life..

Back
Top Bottom