Miami Dolphins' Albert Wilson looks good: 'Nothing I can't do now' | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins' Albert Wilson looks good: 'Nothing I can't do now'

I hope Wilson, Hurns, and Grant have a great camp.
Then I would trade all three (for the mild Cap relief it gives), and either depth players at positions of need that surface during camp or draft capital.

The bubble guys seem to be Hollins, Hurns, Grant and Foster. Each is unique in his own right.

Hurns, is the crafty veteran who's been a very capable #3 or even #2 at times. He'll get picked up by another team, once he's released by Miami.

Grant, is a dynamic KO returner, but a very inconsistent Punt returner. Too many mishaps as a punt returner and not a very good reciever to boot. He'll get cut sooner or later.

Hollins, is not only, a very good to outstanding special teams player; he's also an outstanding blocker from his WR position. He's the one player, who I think Miami tries to keep above the expected group many are predicting they'll keep.

As for Foster, he's got the chemistry with Tua. He knows how to play to Tua's strength and brings another speed reciever element to the team. Can play special teams as well. I think he's got an outside shot at making the team.

If Miami finds a trade partner for either Williams or Wilson, its very likely Hollins or Foster are their replacement. Otherwise, I think Miami rolls with, Parker, Williams, Wilson, Fuller, Waddle and Bowden.
So you think Miami actively shops Preston W ?

I hope Wilson, Hurns, and Grant have a great camp.
Then I would trade all three (for the mild Cap relief it gives), and either depth players at positions of need that surface during camp or draft capital.
I hope Grant makes the team and averages 11.4 yards per PR again. And scores 1-2 times.

I hope Grant makes the team and averages 11.4 yards per PR again. And scores 1-2 times.
That is a real possibility. With Waddle and Holland we have two other return guy choices.
Maybe Grant wins hands down.

Love it. WR room is going to be so competitive.

Honestly wish we were on Hard Knocks this year.

Back
Top Bottom