Miami Dolphins' Albert Wilson looks good: 'Nothing I can't do now' | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins' Albert Wilson looks good: 'Nothing I can't do now'

I didn't question anything. All I said was he could do it again which is his right. Don't throw words out there that haven't been said.
Stop being so defensive Danny, you act like people in here throw stuff around all the time. That never happens and you know that! Tell me at least one instance, once instance! !!!

I still feel like lynn bowden is going to make this team move on from wilson this season and fuller next

So who makes the team? My opine, DVP, Fuller, P. Williams, and Waddle are LOCKS for top 4. I think we all can see this easily. We will keep 6 and no more. This is my thoughts on who battles for the other 2 spots. 1 or 2 of these will need to contribute on ST.

5. LB Jr
6. Wilson

Or...
Grant
Foster
Hurns
Preston Williams still can’t even get on the field. Why are u so sure he’s a lock to make the roster? Did you see what he did last minicamp? Nothing he was still injured as usual.

They'll call him a TE, I think... but he'll never actually play it.

He's a better blocker than any of the other 3 TE's that will be on the roster. And he doesn't have decent hands, even though Cincy never used him in that way.

Preston Williams still can’t even get on the field. Why are u so sure he’s a lock to make the roster? Did you see what he did last minicamp? Nothing he was still injured as usual.
I listed my opine as just that, my opine. His on field production when healthy is in our top 4 “without question.” He’s a great route runner, knows how to get open, and wins 50/50 balls with high consistency. Yes he’s been injured, and there lies his problem. However, after DVP, he’s our only GOOD big body type WR and he’s on the CHEAP! Yea I agree that Waddle,DVP, and Fuller are the 3 in the absolute lock camp. But Grant, Wilson, Waddle are all similar types and we won’t keep all 3. Grant and Wilson also carry big contracts in comparison as well. Since Waddle is a lock, IMO one of either Grant or Wilson will get cut or traded.

IMO if everybody is healthy then our top 4 are Fuller, Parker, Waddle and Wilson. I have Williams as the 5th. But I see that as a very good 5. I expect that any of those 5 could take over a game at any given time depending on the match-up.

IMO if everybody is healthy then our top 4 are Fuller, Parker, Waddle and Wilson. I have Williams as the 5th. But I see that as a very good 5. I expect that any of those 5 could take over a game at any given time depending on the match-up.
That would be a bit "size" challenged, but unreal/overwhelming overall speed.

MG is a second "big" target too, in that scenario.

I want to keep him. Trade Grant and his higher salary.
That’s not as easy a call given what Grant gives you on ST. I like Wilson but he’s not a game changer and we have a lot of talent at the WR position. If he could return kicks that would make this easy but I don’t think he does.

I like Williams over Wilson. Kid is developing into a really good player. And he gives you size while Fuller and Waddle can play the speedy Gonzalez roles.

Back
Top Bottom