Miami Dolphins and NFL sports betting 2020 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins and NFL sports betting 2020

bottomline

Aqua and coral forever - the home team
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Miami with motivation not to get swept again +6 all day and twice on sunday

Burnt Reynolds

Second String
Reaction score
As a homer, I'd be looking for better opportunities to bet against Miami. For example, today I'd take the Bills +5.5 since they will probably beat us by double digits, dominate us on defense and probably run it down our throats to shorten the game.

I'd probably take the under (42) as well. I don't think we put up more than 14 points today. 24-10 Bills

bottomline

Aqua and coral forever - the home team
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
As a homer, I'd be looking for better opportunities to bet against Miami. For example, today I'd take the Bills +5.5 since they will probably beat us by double digits, dominate us on defense and probably run it down our throats to shorten the game.

I'd probably take the under (42) as well. I don't think we put up more than 14 points today. 24-10 Bills
At least one of us would win! I faded miami last week

ViksHrks

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Hey all,

Glad to be talking about football again.

I think the Miami Dolphins will be undervalued throughout the season, there might be some spots to take 'em.

What do you all think? Any other experienced sports bettors on the site? Cheers!
Hello to you too, I will not predict anything, we'll see how it goes. I feel they'll prove themselves. I hope for them. On the betting side, I was in this business for a long time. Football matches, of course I love, but I also bet on MMA fights. Recently I became interested in cryptography, and I realized that I would have to choose between betting and crypto. But I didn't want to choose. At the market, I was looking for a better investment and found lambo2btc.com, where can I combine gambling and cryptography. I'm raising some pretty good money and I suggest you try it too. Being financially independent is awesome.

Top Bottom