Miami Dolphins Are Officially The Cleveland Browns | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins Are Officially The Cleveland Browns

I guess it doesn't matter if we're ranked 32 or 23 or 18........every single year ONE team wins the Super Bowl and the other 31 teams don't. I'd rather be 32 for a year or so and build the right way instead of being 16 to 18 every single year and being stuck in the middle of the pack.

Good. That's exactly how I hope it plays out, except for New England being #1. Next year's draft is the perfect time to draft a franchise qb.

Well in some respects you do need to follow a browns mold. I mean before they traded for Beckham aand spent big on Landry. I think those were unwise moves. But they did have a top 5 pick for a few years and drafted well. That's a mold you have to be very patient with. Aand if we did it you'd be looking at waiting for 2021 for Trevor Lawrence. Strengthen the rest of the team before that

After countless failed Free Agency moves over the years you think the NFL wouldn't put our articles about Free Agency power moves.

We're the Browns before they turned it around. I hope we get our Mayfield, but that doesn't automatically happen for the worst team every year.

Back
Top Bottom