Miami Dolphins Are Officially The Cleveland Browns | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins Are Officially The Cleveland Browns

Darn. if only Miami would have given big bucks keeping them in salary cap hell to a couple of players that wouldn't get us to the playoffs then Miami could have been ranked in the 20s.

Of course we are 32nd. We currently have no right tackle, no pass rushers, & Fitzpatrick is our starting qb lol. We all know this is by design so we will be in position to draft a franchise qb in 2020. It would be easy to be in the standard 6-10 to 10-6 range depending on injuries and luck. In my opinion, we have a few building blocks and if we can get high picks the next year or two and find a true franchise qb then we can be a legit contender very soon.

Saw this years ago when Tbum showed up no surprise. Ross either wanted this situation or is blind.

Power Rankings? WTF is wrong with this world today? Hit me up when the Browns actually win something. Talk about clickbait BS. Not saying the Fins are great, or even good at the moment, but to suggest they are the new team that hasn't won **** in their entire existence is over the top hyperbolic.

I think what some people don't get is the fact that when you draft top 3 in the first round, you also draft top 3 in every round. How many times we see the first round and a guy we like didn't get drafted.....now if you have a top 3 pick in the 2nd round you have a chance at that player but of course we're always in the middle of the round so you miss on a player with a first round talent/value. Same goes for rounds 3 and 4 so some people say drafting high in the first round doesn't guarantee anything but drafting high in every round is a good way to build a great team.

Not only that -- but also waivers...

The "value" of premium position amplifies itself.

tenor.gif

200.gif

I can live with that. We won free agency a lot over the last 5 years and it only got us a single playoff loss. I’m fine with us trying a new tactic for a change to escape perpetual mediocrity.

Power Rankings? WTF is wrong with this world today? Hit me up when the Browns actually win something. Talk about clickbait BS. Not saying the Fins are great, or even good at the moment, but to suggest they are the new team that hasn't won **** in their entire existence is over the top hyperbolic.
As amazing as it might sound, football actually existed before 1967. The Browns have more championships than us. They have 4 to our 2 and that's if you don't count the Otto Graham dynasty Browns era of the AAFC when they won another 4 championships which would make it 8-2

Last edited:
Good, because the Browns are leaps and bounds better than the Dolphins. Just wait for the regular season when they make the playoffs and we’re sitting it 3-13.

Don't worry, we have Ryan Fitzpatrick as our QB now, Superbowl here we come. :woot::pbj:

I really don't understand your posts. Ever.

When has anybody heralded the Fitzpatrick signing as a move to get this team over the top and when has anyone, and I mean ANYONE, said that Miami isn't in a full on rebuild?

Back
Top Bottom