Miami Dolphins Are Officially The Cleveland Browns | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins Are Officially The Cleveland Browns

Well in some respects you do need to follow a browns mold. I mean before they traded for Beckham aand spent big on Landry. I think those were unwise moves. But they did have a top 5 pick for a few years and drafted well. That's a mold you have to be very patient with. Aand if we did it you'd be looking at waiting for 2021 for Trevor Lawrence. Strengthen the rest of the team before that
Thing is, all those terrible finishes and great draft positions didn’t matter until they got good QB play. Now they are going going for gold. Off topic but I don’t think I could stomach the dual ass clown show of Landry-Beckham shenanigans on the same team.

As amazing as it might sound, football actually existed before 1967. The Browns have more championships than us. They have 4 to our 2 and that's if you don't count the Otto Graham dynasty Browns era of the AAFC when they won another 4 championships which would make it 8-2

Technically not true. The "Browns" you're referring to (way back) are in fact the Ravens.

The "Browns" of today were an expansion team...

Last edited:
The Cleveland Browns will battle Baltimore for the division this season,both should make the playoffs.

The change in philosophy and structure of the franchise was also long over due. I'll take the bad Cleveland Browns for a few years, as long as, Miami eventually turns it around and develops a sustainable winning product and overall hierarchy. That hopefully produces a winning culture and improved overall franchise symmetry, in the near future.

Technically not true. The "Browns" you're referring to (way back) are in fact the Ravens.

The "Browns" of today were an expansion team...
Technically the “Cleveland Browns” never moved. The Baltimore Ravens are considered a new franchise while the Cleveland Browns franchise was suspended for a few years and resumed play in 1999, with all the rich history it has.

Technically the “Cleveland Browns” never moved. The Baltimore Ravens are considered a new franchise while the Cleveland Browns franchise was suspended for a few years and resumed play in 1999, with all the rich history it has.

Rubbish.

The Cleveland Browns relocation controversy, sometimes called "The Move" by fans, was the decision by then-Browns owner Art Modell to move the National Football League's Cleveland Browns from its long-time home of Cleveland to Baltimore during the 1995 NFL season.

The spin you're presenting is typical NFL BS.

Always great to have power ranking before the NFL draft even happens. Not to mention the boat load of UFA's still on the market.

Rubbish.

The Cleveland Browns relocation controversy, sometimes called "The Move" by fans, was the decision by then-Browns owner Art Modell to move the National Football League's Cleveland Browns from its long-time home of Cleveland to Baltimore during the 1995 NFL season.

The spin you're presenting is typical NFL BS.

You're both right - the Browns moved to Baltimore, but after legal action a compromise was reached in that the new Baltmore team was not allowed to 'take' the Cleveland team's history and records, meaning the new Ravens essentially had no history and were considered an expansion team. Then what was in reality was a new expansion team in Clevend was technically 'reactivated' as it was allowed to have the history and recorsds of the old Cleveland Browns.

So yeah, it's NFL BS to prevent the Cleveland butthurt but 'technically' and 'officially' the Ravens are the expansion team, but in reality the Ravens are the old Browns and the new Browns are the expansion team. What I can't remember from when it happened is why anyone gave so much if a **** about Cleveland to make such a groundbreaking ruling.

Again...let's actually let the Browns have a winning season before everyone crowns them as the next dynasty.

Exactly how many teams have tried to buy their way to a championship in the past only to end up failing. Lets see the Browns actually win a playoff game before handing them a trophy.

You're both right - the Browns moved to Baltimore, but after legal action a compromise was reached in that the new Baltmore team was not allowed to 'take' the Cleveland team's history and records, meaning the new Ravens essentially had no history and were considered an expansion team. Then what was in reality was a new expansion team in Clevend was technically 'reactivated' as it was allowed to have the history and recorsds of the old Cleveland Browns.

So yeah, it's NFL BS to prevent the Cleveland butthurt but 'technically' and 'officially' the Ravens are the expansion team, but in reality the Ravens are the old Browns and the new Browns are the expansion team. What I can't remember from when it happened is why anyone gave so much if a **** about Cleveland to make such a groundbreaking ruling.
they better never have this question on Jeopardy

Leave it to NFL (Notorious Focking Litigation) to get all lawyered up!

Cleveland is an anus. We all know it.

Their garbage CHEERED when Marino went down with the Achilles.

Back
Top Bottom