Miami Dolphins: Avengers Endgame (official Trailer) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins: Avengers Endgame (official Trailer)

I was wondering what you were going to do now since you no longer have to scour the internet to post anti Tannehill pieces. Kudos for finally being positive!

Sorry. That just doesn't work for me. Miami is the ashes of the people waiting to be snapped back into reality. Avengers they are not. Not even on paper. At least not yet.

Last edited:
Wow, gotta admit that was fantastically done! I'm super-impressed. I was all set to hate it, but, it simply wasn't possible. Agree with it? Maybe not … but damn, it's tough not to admire how well he puts our situations into the Endgame frame or reference. Thanks.

Ok, I don't post on here a lot even though I have been on the site since 2004. Have lived in So Fl since 1966 and have been to probably more games than anyone not named fins_4_ever (who throws a great Finheaven tailgate that every one is invited to with food and a bar), DK, That was spectacular! I went to Avengers End Game tonight and came home and watched this! Howard, Mcmillian, Baker, Parker (was hoping it was Peter Parker lol), Rosen, Wilkens, Gesicki, Drake, and Wilson! There is still hope! For the Future of course....DK, OUTSTANDING!!!

Back
Top Bottom