Miami Dolphins Budding Talent Capable Of Fireworks In 2019 (pfn Film Room) | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins Budding Talent Capable Of Fireworks In 2019 (pfn Film Room)

Agreed. The question is, which "some?" The some who thought they were devoid of talent, the some who thought the talent was better than Gase could get out of them, or the some who thought the talent was playoff level? I'm in the some who thought the talent wasn't exceptional, but Gase wasn't getting the best out of all the players.

I admit, after Gase's 1st year I thought Miami may have found a long-term HC. Didn't take long into the 2nd year for me to change my mind.

The talent on the roster, or the building of the roster has been a mess for the past decade or so. As I have done with Sparano on, I'm not tooting this new HCs horn. I hope he is the answer, but I just wont be in the boat of all the broad generalizations of potential success alot here are throwing around.

As for the "some", it was 2 camps. Good enough or not. But oh well.

The talent on the roster, or the building of the roster has been a mess for the past decade or so. As I have done with Sparano on, I'm not tooting this new HCs horn. I hope he is the answer, but I just wont be in the boat of all the broad generalizations of potential success alot here are throwing around.

I'm agnostic on Flores as well. That DOESN'T mean I can't see actions/characteristics where he MAY be the real deal just as I see areas that cause me concern. And I've noted these. I'm encouraged by seeing more 'positives,' but, like you, I'm not 'all in.'

I DO think, like last year, Miami has some pieces capable of producing fireworks. The problem was Gase was a wet match. Flores needs to understand fireworks on the driveway carry a greater risk than fireworks still in the box. And managing risk is his job.

Got a chance to meet Grant not too long ago and i'm still in disbelief that he's capable of NFL plays.
The guy has to have a huge heart because he's tiny and far from opposing. As a matter of fact, no one recognized who he was.

Either way, we had a quick chat and I wished him the best this season.

Got a chance to meet Grant not too long ago and i'm still in disbelief that he's capable of NFL plays.
The guy has to have a huge heart because he's tiny and far from opposing. As a matter of fact, no one recognized who he was.

He’s short but this dude is built like a rock..

He’s short but this dude is built like a rock..

He has a decent upper body. But he was in shorts and I was shocked that his lower body was not that stout.

Obviously, he has enough to play at this level and that's all that matters.

But the guy offers a smaller throwing window than i initially imagined.

Dude!

You met Mighty Mouse!?

Cheer up!

You'll have time in the future (maybe?) to be a skeptic!

For now -- don't be afraid to be optimistic.

I promise to support you if things get ugly.

K?

Dude!

You met Mighty Mouse!?

I wouldn't disrespect the guy or any other player with titles like that. I met a very skilled and talented football player. Seems like a decent human being that took a few minutes out of his personal time to chat with a fan.

I wouldn't disrespect the guy or any other player with titles like that. I met a very skilled and talented football player. Seems like a decent human being that took a few minutes out of his personal time to chat with a fan.

Dude, I have to assume you didn't know "Mighty Mouse" is his nick name given by teammates?
It's NOT remotely disrespectful!

Have a nice day.

:)

He has a decent upper body. But he was in shorts and I was shocked that his lower body was not that stout.

Obviously, he has enough to play at this level and that's all that matters.

But the guy offers a smaller throwing window than i initially imagined.
We disagree about the symmetrical balance of his physique.

Not sure what you mean about his throwing window being smaller than what you thought?

We disagree about the symmetrical balance of his physique.

Not sure what you mean about his throwing window being smaller than what you thought?

I'm not sure how we could disagree unless you've seen the guy with your very own eyes.
I knew he was on the small side but not that small. His catch radius or the QB throwing window is tiny for a receiver like Grant..like really tiny! We're talking about pinpoint type of accuracy without much room for error.

Dude, I have to assume you didn't know "Mighty Mouse" is his nick name given by teammates?
It's NOT remotely disrespectful!

Have a nice day.

:)

He introduced himself as "Jakeem Grant" to me and not "Mighty Mouse." So the former is how I'll address him.

One good thing that dolphins have is speed wr. Our qb need get ball out quick. It will help offense line as well. Let these play maker do thier thing in open field...

Back
Top Bottom