Miami Dolphins: Cam Wake Wants To Play, Likely To Test Free Agency | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins: Cam Wake Wants To Play, Likely To Test Free Agency

Agreed, sign Cam to a deal. Having him around will help the rebuild. He's a good role model and leader for the younger players to learn off.

With that said I could understand if we move on and he goes and plays elsewhere. Not sure which team would fit him best, perhaps the Eagles, he could slot into a situational role especially if Bennett ends up leaving them. Just as long as he doesn't join the Patriots, that could be hard to stomach seeing.

He'll probably go to the Pats and win a super bowl.

If this staff wants to win me over sign Cam to a contract and let him finish in Miami. This guy has been the model of team first player, he's taken less pay in the past to stay in Miami. Give him a 2 year deal and keep him in Miami.

That's a beautiful sentiment and it's what I have in my heart.

But this is a business and we are currently in the business of a rebuild. Life is anything but fair.

It's not as deeply hurtful (to me) as when we cut Zach but it has that same feeling.

it’s like seeing Zach leave in ‘08. only thing I can compare it to. Most selfless team first guy to ever wear a Dolphins uniform. If Cam wants to get his shot at a ring I support him 100%.

Vaya con Dios Cam. Thanks for everything. Go get yourself some jewelry.

Love Cam Wake. Selfless player who leaves it all on the field. Never an issue with this man. I salute him.

Wake is one of those rare players where almost all fins fans wish him the best no matter the jersey. He's been a loyal and hard working teammate for a lot of players and coaches. He's the kind of guy where you KNEW you're getting 100% from him all the time. No slack, no complaining, no diva. Honestly, he is the type of player Flores would want in this defense. He'll give you all he's got and have it be about "we." Would love to see him working with Flores, would love to see him chase the ring elsewhere. Either way, we all send our thanks to Cam.

Now that the pats got Bennett I am sure Wake will slide to the eagles on a nice little contract

Back
Top Bottom