Miami Dolphins CEO Tom Garfinkel on Finsradio tonight! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins CEO Tom Garfinkel on Finsradio tonight!

ncmedic5

Scout Team
Reaction score
Tonight Cat, Paul, and myself will be joined by Miami Dolphins CEO Tom Garfinkel on our episode of On The FinSide on Finsradio.net. Mr. Garfinkel has been kind enough to accept our invitation and we look forward to speaking with him about the Dolphins and their new stadium renovations that are now underway.

Tom will be talking about the stadium upgrades and will explain how they are rolling them out and when we can expect certain changes and we will also ask him how close the fans will be moved towards the field as well.

In addition to Mr. Garfinkel we will also be joined by one of the two founding members of DolfansNYC. We will be talking with Michelle Kramers about the Metlife Takeover that took place last night at Metlife Stadium and what it's like to take over a stadium of an opposing team.
Finally we will speak with a Baltimore Ravens writer to discuss the upcoming critical match-up on Sunday.

We hope you can join us by listening live. You can go to FinsRadio here via BlogTalkRadio or you can listen to us on the archives with the same link and/or download our show on iTunes by searching On The FinSide under their free podcasts. We would also like to invite you to join our show by calling in to our show at 714-333-3302.
The show starts at 8:00 eastern.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/finsradio

Garfinkel has done a nice job and I think he "gets it". Good hire.

This guy is head and shoulders above Mike Dee. We spoke to Mike Dee for a few years at WW events and he always came across as a salesman. Last year we talked to Tom for the first time and he wasn't afraid to say "I don't know". I loved that about him. This year he had the answers and he didn't try to sell us on them he just gave us his opinion. He is a great guy to talk with. Hope you can listen in for yourself.

did he say anything about the configuration of the building, like anything specific about moving concrete?

Back
Top Bottom