Miami Dolphins Claim Blacknall Off Waivers | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins Claim Blacknall Off Waivers

Either that brother, or just an insurance policy that knows the play book and is in camp so they have the luxury of not rushing them back, or for the practice squad just in case.

High probability that a WR, or more, get banged up in camps etc, that combined with Grant and Wilson trying to come back from injuries.. I can see it.

They might even have to make a move for a more experienced WR honestly, depending on Wilson and Grants health.

I read that he ran a 4.3 40 time and the Dolphins were one of a few teams to give him an individual workout. So the interest has been there, I am wondering if he might be a candidate for the practice squad.

Blacknall and Gesicki played together their entire college careers.

Saeed's pretty much got all the tools. He's a big guy who can get deep. He can come down with the ball in traffic.

Of course, if it were that simple, he wouldn't be a Dolphin at the moment. He's inconsistent and disappeared for concerning stretches at Penn State. Was in the doghouse a time or two. Was suspended for the Rose Bowl his senior year.

Saeed's pretty much got all the tools. He's a big guy who can get deep. He can come down with the ball in traffic.

Of course, if it were that simple, he wouldn't be a Dolphin at the moment. He's inconsistent and disappeared for concerning stretches at Penn State. Was in the doghouse a time or two. Was suspended for the Rose Bowl his senior year.
Thank you sir. I just checked the 2017 season.

Sounds like... Perhaps a tad of a head case?

Sounds like... Perhaps a tad of a head case?

That's the question. Was he a head case or was he just immature? I think cracking our receiving corps will be tough, but he definitely has an intriguing set of skills.

Back
Top Bottom