Miami Dolphins Considered One Of The Most Boring Teams In The Nfl | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins Considered One Of The Most Boring Teams In The Nfl

In this highlight reel era of bullshit I could care less if they are boring or not. You can win tons and be boring (Spurs had that label).

Win at all costs.

it's totally accurate, we are boring and predictable..sure, last week was exciting, but you knew exactly how it was going to play out ..

this team needs a major overhaul, it has no identity whatsoever

This would have made a good poll or fill in the blank.

The Dolphins are so boring they ________________________

The Dolphins are so boring they are deciding whether to use Bowling announcers or Golf announcers for NFL games

we're always middle of the pack so yes, it is boring

Boring but winning 10-12 games a season, we can live with it.

Boring but terminally mediocre, that’s ZZzzzz town.

But god forbid we get rid of Gase, or Tannehill, or whoever else because things could get worse. How would we ever live with ourselves if the Dolphins couldn’t make it to 7/8 wins?

The best thing the 2018 Dolphins have going for them is the 72 Dolphins........so freaking sad

Boring but winning 10-12 games a season, we can live with it.

Boring but terminally mediocre, that’s ZZzzzz town.

But god forbid we get rid of Gase, or Tannehill, or whoever else because things could get worse. How would we ever live with ourselves if the Dolphins couldn’t make it to 7/8 wins?

im already dreading next year. gesicki wont develop, minka wont develop
mcmillan wont develop harris wont develop.... we need a developing machine

For me it's like, even when they have a nice play or nice drive in my mind I'm like they're really not good anyways, this touchdown doesn't even matter.

More like this "FG" doesn't even matter

Back
Top Bottom