Miami Dolphins Contact Oregon Head Coach Chip Kelly's Agent | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins Contact Oregon Head Coach Chip Kelly's Agent

I'm not saying that Chip Kelly is THE guy. What I'm saying is that it's not a bad idea to look his way. The gap between the college spread and the NFL spread has lessened over the past five years. Can't discount college coaches these days. Chip would certainly have to make some adjustments to what he likes to do and maybe he can/can't do that. But he's worth a look. He's worth an actual interview.

I don't think it matters anyway. Unless he just decides on his own that he wants to test himself at the next level, I'm not sure we can afford him right now.

I feel the same way has Hayden. After nick Satan, I want an nfl coach, not college, ESP one who couldn't control legarrate blount.

Yah, I hear that a lot. Where is he going?? Has there been a resignation? Heard any rumors of him being thought about by other teams??

All I have heard is rumor about his desk being cleared out, which is really presumptuous. The guy is going on vacation and there is uncertainty about what will happen. Who wouldn't clean out there desk.

If he is let go why would he want to come back to clear out his stuff?? That certainly doesn't mean he won't be asked to stay if the Dolphins hire a HC who known to be an offensive guru; like Chip Kelly.

Nolan has done a great job and would probably be a huge help to a guy like Kelly, or even Philbin or Pete Carmichael Jr.

If I were him, in a case like this, I would say I was leaving and if they gave me a nice raise, I would stay.

I hope Nolan stays. In my mind he should have been first priority, then go after an offensive HC who was happy to work with him.

Chud in Carolina has created a top 6 scoring offense.

Nolan has created a top 6 scoring defense.

(C & N) + QB = SB

Could be a genius move or a total disaster. I like it.

Not a big Chip Kelly fan personally. I don't think his offense translates well, and he benefits a great deal from the recruits Nike gets for him. But, thats just me. I'm not saying he's a terrible coach that benefits only from recruiting classes, I'm just not a big believer in him and think there are better candidates.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom