Miami Dolphins Contact Oregon Head Coach Chip Kelly's Agent | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins Contact Oregon Head Coach Chip Kelly's Agent

Not a big Chip Kelly fan personally. I don't think his offense translates well, and he benefits a great deal from the recruits Nike gets for him. But, thats just me. I'm not saying he's a terrible coach that benefits only from recruiting classes, I'm just not a big believer in him and think there are better candidates.

You cannot have small, fast/quick water bug players all over the place in the NFL. They will get pounded and eventually embarrassed at the pro level.

Trading the farm for Andrew Luck could also be a genius move or total disaster...but you don't like that?
Depends on how big of a farm we're talking about.

Nothing wrong with trading up if the price is right.

No surprise. Miami wants to keep things hush hush. Could still be true

You know what makes me like Chip Kelly?

He looks very uncomfortable in a suit. My wife and I were in stitches about how he looked during the Bama/LSU game. He looks like a three year old in a suit. He can't wait to take that thing off and get back to work.

I just dig the hell out of that guy.

No thanks. No more college coaches. We learned that lesson with you-know-who.

That "Successful Coaching Transition From College to The Pros" Proposition has been disproved most often (and most of the exceptions like JJ happened in medieval times, of course excluding Harbaugh and his previous NFL career). The Law of Averages alone would suggest that the potential gain does not justify the risk involved. There's something about Kelly and his resourceful, innovative offense that I do like and he would be my first college choice, but not enough to defy the overwhelming odds against his success.

I like Chip Kelly as a coach, but he's not one of the ones I'd expect to be able to make a transition to the pros

That "Successful Coaching Transition From College to The Pros" Proposition has been disproved most often (and most of the exceptions like JJ happened in medieval times, of course excluding Harbaugh and his previous NFL career). The Law of Averages alone would suggest that the potential gain does not justify the risk involved. There's something about Kelly and his resourceful, innovative offense that I do like and he would be my first college choice, but not enough to defy the overwhelming odds against his success.

The game's changed, Vaark.

Armando says this report is false

It must be the gospel then...Aermando never misleads the public...:err:
He is probably just pissed he didn't speculate on it first.

If we lose on Fisher, we should look at marty shottenheimer and Chud.

I want NFL experience.

I think Chip Kelly would be an awesome hire! Bring him to South Beach!!! You can't get a more explosive offensive mind then him. This would spark life into this young Miami team.

The game has changed. The 'old ball coach" Spurrier tried to bring his fun and gun offense to the NFL.
It didn't work and where is he now. I am afraid Chip Kelly falls into that category.

The game has changed. The 'old ball coach" Spurrier tried to bring his fun and gun offense to the NFL.
It didn't work and where is he now. I am afraid Chip Kelly falls into that category.
I agree.

He looks like how a coach should look though. He's exactly right for college.

If my kid was top-flight and Coach Kelly came to the door, my kid would would be lock/stock/barrel .

Back
Top Bottom