Miami Dolphins Contact Oregon Head Coach Chip Kelly's Agent | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins Contact Oregon Head Coach Chip Kelly's Agent

I wonder if the Dolphins will stupidly stop all interviews if Fishers says yes to them. The Dolphins should be the ones making the decision on the hire, not the coach. They should be thorough with this process and go through as many interviews as possible.

That would be an interesting hire. The team would definitely be fast and in shape. I kind of like this idea. I just wonder if he can sell his program to lazier professional football players.

I would love to have Chip Kelly. I advocated hiring him as coach last year when there was talk of Sparano being fired.

Gimmick. Gimmick. Gimmick. I knew this would be coming.

There are different spread offenses. His is one that works in college. In the pros, if there were no adjustments, every QB on the roster would be on IR by the end of September. In the pros, you might not be able to just run by guys...Sorry, I want a NFL guy...Give me Fisher, Billick or Zimmer. Hell, if you want offensive guy, interview Jay Gruden.

This is a gimmick hire to spark interest amongst fans to buy season tickets.

It meets none of the criterion IMO that we need in a HC.

Back
Top Bottom