Miami Dolphins: Corey Linsley should be their No. 1 target in free agency | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins: Corey Linsley should be their No. 1 target in free agency

I agree, we will have 4 starting olinemen that are 2nd year and maybe a 1st year. a vet in a critical position to make the calls makes a lot of sense to me. This would also obviously help out our 2nd year QB as well!
That draft would be a C, go to the store and get your groceries. not some knock off talent. Stay at 3 get your receiver, I'm not opposed to getting a RB at 3, Najee Harris is Dynamic and a game changer, at 18 get your Wr.

Corey Linsley would be a massive upgrade at center. Austin Reiter would be a big upgrade at center. David Andrews would be a nice upgrade at center. Ted Karras is certainly serviceable at center.

Considering they were 5th, 7th, UDFA, and 6th round picks why do people think it is impossible for us to find someone who will eventually be equal or better in the 4th or later rounds?

I wouldn't give any of the centers in this draft a day one grade but I could see a half a dozen having solid careers. At least one of them I think will go un-drafted.

Corey Linsley would be a massive upgrade at center. Austin Reiter would be a big upgrade at center. David Andrews would be a nice upgrade at center. Ted Karras is certainly serviceable at center.

Considering they were 5th, 7th, UDFA, and 6th round picks why do people think it is impossible for us to find someone who will eventually be equal or better in the 4th or later rounds?

I wouldn't give any of the centers in this draft a day one grade but I could see a half a dozen having solid careers. At least one of them I think will go un-drafted.
This is an EXCELLENT class of Centers and I wouldn't be afraid to draft one, though I do think the book on Centers is a bit poor for rookies. Many of the better ones sat for a bit... or were pretty bad early.

...and I wouldn't mind drafting one, but that doesn't mean he'd be good right away. A guy like Linsley has already gone through his bad times and is a pro bowl player... NOW. ...and Tua might need that more than most are willing to acknowledge. A star Center could REALLY save Tua's ass.

Back
Top Bottom