Miami Dolphins’ current view of Tua Tagovailoa and Justin Herbert might surprise you | Page 31 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins’ current view of Tua Tagovailoa and Justin Herbert might surprise you

It is narrow thank you because Burrow Love Herbert are all gonna suck big time if they have to start in year one and likely year two

The new NFL where QBs are rushed
Actually, I think the pendulum is swinging back to the days when young QBs are given time to watch, and learn (Mahomes for example).

Sure, there will always be those desperate franchises, where they are trying to make a quick fix and pacify the fan base.

The problem with that is that they are usually just badly run in general, and the QB isn't prepared anyway.

I don't feel like the Fins are in desperation mode. Some fans are, but not the organization heads. There is a rebuilding plan. It is not a one year quick fix. They have picks, and $ that put them in a far better position to be patient.

Actually, I think the pendulum is swinging back to the days when young QBs are given time to watch, and learn (Mahomes for example).

Sure, there will always be those desperate franchises, where they are trying to make a quick fix and pacify the fan base.

The problem with that is that they are usually just badly run in general, and the QB isn't prepared anyway.

Nailed it

I don't feel like the Fins are in desperation mode. Some fans are, but not the organization heads. There is a rebuilding plan. It is not a one year quick fix. They have picks, and $ that put them in a far better position to be patient.
I believe Ross has given Flores and Grier 3 years to own the division outright for 10 years

I believe Ross has given Flores and Grier 3 years to own the division outright for 10 years
I don't know that any "ultimatum" was given, but I agree, there are expectations that need to be met.

I also think everyone involved knew last year was going to be a "throw away" tear-down year. The clock most likely started the day after that season ending David v Goliath victory against NE.

My personal expectations are get their **** together this year, postseason/division title next year, deep playoff run 2022.

Anything more than that, while possible, is not a realistic expectation.

This off season(FA and Draft) should be about building the LOS on both sides of the ball and finding the QB of the future.

No cap $$ or high picks on skill positions other than corner, unless something silly falls in your lap.

you must have watched the uga and clemson tapes. go back and check out games like arkansas st, new mexico st, southern miss and the citadel. tua dominates.
I was about to reply to you but just look down, Etrius24 said everything i was gonna say.

Back
Top Bottom