Miami Dolphins’ Devante Parker On Trade Possibility: ‘i Want To Be Here. But It’s A Business.’ | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins’ Devante Parker On Trade Possibility: ‘i Want To Be Here. But It’s A Business.’

Not sure paying someone $9.3 million next season for someone that might not
see 10 targets this season is wise :)

I wanted to love this dude and I was 100% on board with the pick at the time. You could tell quickly though that he lacked the maturity to be a difference maker when he got in to the league. That doesn’t seem to have changed. Devante needs a huge last 2/3s of the season to even think about getting re-signed

Perhaps if he had just returned Chambers phone call, we would instead be talking about how great Parker looks this year and how he is in the running for most improved player.
I'm done with Parker. Don't care where he goes. I have no patience for lazy players.

Has anyone taken a look at how TERRIBLE the 2015 WR draft class is?

Amari Cooper #4 overall - reportedly being shopped
Kevin White #7 overall - perennially injured, listed behind Allen Robinson on Bears depth chart
Devante Parker #14 overall - being shopped
Nelson Agholor #20 overall - solid starter
Breshad Perriman #26 overall - struggling to stick in the league
Phillip Dorsett #29 overall - On second team. Solid contributor.
Devin Smith #37 overall - Out of the league
Dorian Green-Beckham #40 overall - Out of the league
Devin Funchess #41 overall - solid starter

In addition to being hurt all the time I don't think Gase offense fits his skill set.

He can't run bubble screens/ He can't block
We don't really throw slants
His speed and acceleration are after a few steps.

His strengths sorta are deep routes, post routes etc.

We don't really throw those things.

At least with Tannehill, he'll get an occasional deep ball that has a 50/50 chance of connecting.

He better forget about those with Brock.

Parker doesn't fit this system.

Parker’s ability has always been misconstrued and overstated. He’s pedestrian. If he were a white guy, he is what you refer to as a stiff.

If he had Landry’s motor, he still wouldn’t be good.

Has demonstrated a rather remarkable ability to constantly develop in reverse!

Not easy to do while maintaining a job that pays millions!

No shvt he doesn't want to go anywhere. He gets paid to do nothing. He's lazy which is cancerous and not what we need in the wr room, he's also frankly not that good. He's got decent measurables a but he's never put it all together, he's shown a glimpse here and there but so have a million other wrs.

Anything we get out of Parker the rest of the year will be a bonus. Not expecting a damn thing from him.

Back
Top Bottom