Miami Dolphins’ Devante Parker On Trade Possibility: ‘i Want To Be Here. But It’s A Business.’ | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins’ Devante Parker On Trade Possibility: ‘i Want To Be Here. But It’s A Business.’

So can we officially deem Parker a “bust” now? Because he sure looks like one atm.

I am damn curious what we'll get for the dude.

I've always been prepared to stick by Parker as I think he's got all the skills to be a top receiver, however this season seeing guys like Grant and Wilson keep having good games and making big plays despite not having the same natural talent it's kind of hammered home just how disappointing he's been

I didn't know we had been asking for a 3rd round pick. Good luck with that now

Dolphins open to trading DeVante Parker
10415.jpg

The Miami Herald confirms the Dolphins have "spoken to multiple teams" about trading DeVante Parker.

Parker trade rumors have been out for awhile, but talks are starting to heat up with the deadline approaching. The Dolphins don't need Parker and are higher on Albert Wilson and Danny Amendola behind Kenny Stills. Miami is going to have to lower their third-round asking price if they want to move the perennially-injured Parker. Parker's fifth-year option was picked up before the season, so he's signed through 2019.

Supposedly we are seeking AT LEAST a 3rd round pick for Parker. I will **** my pants of we get anything close to a 3rd round pick for Parker.

Parker's fifth-year option was picked up before the season, so he's signed through 2019.

facepalm.gif

So DeVante’s agent claims he’s 100 percent healthy and there is no reason why he should only be getting 4 snaps lmao.

Yeah this is gonna end real soon

good to hear devante wants to be here, but unfortunately for him mike tannenbaum is in the business of flipping high round picks for low round picks.

Back
Top Bottom