Miami Dolphins don’t need Julio Jones at the current asking price | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins don’t need Julio Jones at the current asking price

He's a beast and probably has 4-6 good years left in him. Hope he lands in the NFC somewhere so the Fins don't have to deal with him. As for being on the Fins, doesn't seem to be part of the vision for how this team is being built.

The old Dolphins would do this. This organization is different now and there is no way we do this. The price, the pick, 31 in decline and a weekly scratch candidate? As others have said, perfect for Green Bay or Baltimore.
Couldn't have said it better myself.

If he was a FA and his cap hit was manageable I'd consider it.

Even GB to help appease Rodgers.

Makes zero sense for Miami.
Considering betting on this, seems GB makes the most sense. Adams and Julio? Tough to matchup with that in my humble opinion.

EDIT: apologies for going way off topic, won't happen again.

Last edited:
Before last year Julio had missed one game in the last 3 seasons so I'm not sure where this aging injury prone stigma comes from. If he took his salary down to 15 million I would gladly take trade a 2nd or 3rd + Devante Parker for him.

Atlanta said that they have a 1st round offer on the table. (But I agree, he's been a great player but he ain't worth it now).
I think there’s two reasons Atlanta hasnt accepted the offer yet. One, they’re waiting for June 1st for salary cap reasons and two, it’s probably an offer from an NFC teams who Atlanta doesn’t want to trade for unless they have no other offers.

Back
Top Bottom