Miami Dolphins don’t need Julio Jones at the current asking price | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins don’t need Julio Jones at the current asking price

The old dolphins would pay 20 million a year to a ham and cheese sandwich to play quarterback.
Like Trent Green at QB, not one of our shinning moments. I'm glad that we have our QB and don't have that desperate feeling anymore. Tua will be very good this year, just take one look at him. He looks like last year's version on steroids. He will be a weapon to fear this year but much depends on the cohesion of the o-line. I really hope we were right about Skura. He's a very important cog at C and if he's unable to hold up we'll get hurt with blitzes right up the middle aimed at taking advantage of our weak link. That dude got benched last year because he had the yips and was misfiring snaps so I'm not sold on him until I see him play. Last I heard he is battling Dieter for the starting job. I'd be keeping a close eye on the pivot. I wanted Andrews and now I wonder if missing on him in FA is going to come back and bite us on the butt. With Kindley and Hunt finally manning the G positions I expect us to be strong in the middle of the o-line. I assume that Skura is over his knee problems that led to his benching, he better be.

What did Tennessee do to replace Jonnu Smith at TE? He was a weapon for them last season

Like Trent Green at QB, not one of our shinning moments. I'm glad that we have our QB and don't have that desperate feeling anymore. Tua will be very good this year, just take one look at him. He looks like last year's version on steroids. He will be a weapon to fear this year but much depends on the cohesion of the o-line. I really hope we were right about Skura. He's a very important cog at C and if he's unable to hold up we'll get hurt with blitzes right up the middle aimed at taking advantage of our weak link. That dude got benched last year because he had the yips and was misfiring snaps so I'm not sold on him until I see him play. Last I heard he is battling Dieter for the starting job. I'd be keeping a close eye on the pivot. I wanted Andrews and now I wonder if missing on him in FA is going to come back and bite us on the butt. With Kindley and Hunt finally manning the G positions I expect us to be strong in the middle of the o-line. I assume that Skura is over his knee problems that led to his benching, he better be.
I am actually fairly confident that between Skura and Dieter, one of them can be solid. At least it isn't one of my main concerns.

Pre injury, Skura was seen as a good center, and it was obvious that Dieter needed development.

I'm certainly not saying either will be All Pros, but I don't think they are disasters either.

Not high ceiling, but decent floor guys.

All the negative with Skura occurred in a span of two games. It's probable that he just wasn't ready.

Back
Top Bottom