Miami Dolphins draft Andrew Luck the Official Video! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins draft Andrew Luck the Official Video!

Sweet, could we unretire #12 if we get him?, I remember Bob Griese OKing it when we signed his son Brian

What is the point in this? This team is snake bit. We will not be drafting AL. Just come to your senses. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Great job on the video. Luck can catch , tackle and run with the ball. I'd like to see more with just him passing.
Can he make all the throws ? Touch on short throws ? How is his progression on recievers ? Can he gun it when necessary ? If the answer to all these is yes we have a winner though the odds on us getting him are probably about 30%.

Great job on the video. Luck can catch , tackle and run with the ball. I'd like to see more with just him passing.
Can he make all the throws ? Touch on short throws ? How is his progression on recievers ? Can he gun it when necessary ? If the answer to all these is yes we have a winner though the odds on us getting him are probably about 30%.

[video=youtube;KcYFjD4PK8E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcYFjD4PK8E[/video]

I'm convinced.

he has a little bit of a different release than the norm. Def is a gamer which i love! Seems to be able to make almost all the throws. Id like to hear CKs opinion on Luck as a pro prospect

Andrew Luck, QB, Stanford
Andrew Luck did not put up great numbers as a redshirt freshman in 2009, but at 6-4 and 235 pounds he has the look of an NFL quarterback. As a freshman at Stanford he completed 56.2 percent of his passes for 2,575 yards and 13 touchdowns. However, he showed plenty of poise and potential throwing just four interceptions. By the end of his freshman campaign he was looking like a great quarterback and there was plenty of reason for people already talking about him going pro after the 2010 season. Luck has not disappointed as a sophomore. The Cardinal attack has hit the air and through seven games Luck has completed 66.5 percent of his passes for 1,728 yards and an impressive 19 touchdowns. Luck is not much of a rushing threat, but he is quite elusive and has only been sacked three times this season. Occasionally he will even bust out a big run and actually has Stanford's longest run of the year at 52 yards.
Luck is still not a completely polished quarterback, but leading his team on a late game winning drive against USC was something that he has not done before. The NFL wants to see a poised quarterback and Luck was very poised and effective in that game winning drive. Right now he could be the first selection of the draft, but fellow Pac-10 quarterback Jake Locker will have something to say about that once the two meet up in workouts. However, Luck seems relatively sure that he will return to school for at least one more year, but what else is he supposed to say when he is leading a 6-1 team to a possible BCS bowl.

Last Updated Oct-26-2010 by Joel Welser
http://www.fftoolbox.com/nfl_draft/profile_display.cfm?prospect_id=2746

That is from Oct 2010.

He has progressed even more since then. The kid is not easy to take down since he's so big and tall, and he has exceptional pocket awareness to evade the sack.... COMBINED with a quick release. He also remains poised and focused under pressure to complete the throws, even while falling down.

The kid is simply.......the best QB prospect since Manning.

good vid man but lets go heat!! (i noticed those bulls videos lol)

I like the switch from the Luck throw to Marshall

While it was a nice job on the video, I found it funny that you chose those clips since:
a) the first clip probably would not have been a completed pass in the NFL (2 feet in bounds)
b) the second clip....no QB is going to put that kind of a hit on a defender in the NFL
c) the third clip....the Finheaven faithful would be screaming that he needs to learn how to slide and how he makes risky, unnecessary decisions and is too immature to play QB in the NFL

While it was a nice job on the video, I found it funny that you chose those clips since:
a) the first clip probably would not have been a completed pass in the NFL (2 feet in bounds)
b) the second clip....no QB is going to put that kind of a hit on a defender in the NFL
c) the third clip....the Finheaven faithful would be screaming that he needs to learn how to slide and how he makes risky, unnecessary decisions and is too immature to play QB in the NFL
:bobdole:

I love that tackle he made, pure awesomeness. Maybe he can teach Burnett a thing or two.

Luck's like "I don't need no pansy *** NFL QB protection rules"

awesome vid, got goosebumps watching this kid play. I haven't seen this stuff of him before, my god he is awesome. I am rooting against dolphins rest of season. Sacrifice this season and we will have a great ten years of football like Colts last decade or Miami fun days of eighties. Probably a superbowl or two at least. I can be patient even though it sucks waiting.

Back
Top Bottom