50. Dylan Moses, LB, Alabama
58. Javonte Williams, RB, North Carolina
81. Payton Turner, EDGE, Houston
120. Marquez Stevenson, WR, Houston
181. Pressley Harvin, P, Georgia Tech

Thoughts? Go ahead, poke holes in it..
Love Smith and Williams

I'd like to see us keep #18 ....

Now pick #3 is really interesting. We could trade down a few spots to qb needy team as we all know, take Sewell who is an absolute monster (so tired of hearing "generational talent"), take The Slim Reaper or get Parsons to anchor our linebacking corp for years to come. No matter what we do with that pick, it's a win win win situation for us. It's like the jam of the month club, its gift that keeps on giving.

Really like Williams, kid is quite fun to watch. Tough, not afraid of contact, I know this sounds cliche but he looks like running back. You watch him play and you just know he's gonna be a problem. Felt the same way about Dobbins coming out last year.

You're just gonna have to get Williams with our early second pick. His stock is sure to skyrocket...

I'd like to see us keep #18 ....

Now pick #3 is really interesting. We could trade down a few spots to qb needy team as we all know, take Sewell who is an absolute monster (so tired of hearing "generational talent"), take The Slim Reaper or get Parsons to anchor our linebacking corp for years to come. No matter what we do with that pick, it's a win win win situation for us. It's like the jam of the month club, its gift that keeps on giving.

Really like Williams, kid is quite fun to watch. Tough, not afraid of contact, I know this sounds cliche but he looks like running back. You watch him play and you just know he's gonna be a problem. Felt the same way about Dobbins coming out last year.
Why do you want them to keep 18? Who do you see us targeting there?

I really like Wyatt Davis and think his sweet spot is late 1st. He completes our Oline - allows us to get rid of Flowers who just wasn't good enough IMO (and isn't in our long-term plans) and move Kindley to his natural position @ LG. I like the OL of Hunt, Davis, Karas, Kindley, Jackson with Jesse Davis, Davenport & Dieter as backups.

Some background on some of the other picks:

Nasirildeen may be a bit of a reach @ 36, but he'd be a real chess piece on defense I'm sure Flo would find a way to use. Provides some flexibility in the defensive backfield.

Moses is replacement for Elandon Roberts?

Turner would be good value in the 3rd. I know some people have EDGE higher on the needs list than I do..

Stevenson is a taller, less polished version of Jakeem Grant.. We desperately need speed on offense if Grant gets hurt.

Watch the fake FG of Harvin throwing a dime for long TD vs. the Canes. Plus Haack is a FA so we'll probably draft a punter at some point.

There should be a Bevy of talent available in that slot that could really help us. Really what we do with the #3 would predicate what the move would be #18. There are a lot of dudes I like Moore, Koramoah, Harris, Etienne, Phillips, Collins, Paye could all be there... Or not at all šŸ˜‚. While loved your Williams pick, he to me is the #3 RB in the class, to think he will be there at #58 seems like a little bit of stretch, dude's stock is gonna sky rocket my man.

You're just gonna have to get Williams with our early second pick. His stock is sure to skyrocket...

Can't imagine any backs aside from Najee and Etienne going off the board ahead of him, unless some team just needs a change of pace back and goes for Gainwell.

And I'd draft him with Etienne still on the board at that. If (likely) Najee is off the board at 36, I'd just take him there. Not waiting until the later pick and reliving missing out on Dobbins and Taylor again.

Not bad. Smith at 3 is a yes, Trade back from 18....maybe. Davis at 27 has merit. Nasilrideen not sure on TBH. Depending on the board, i'd like a DT or DE. Moses not fussed on at 50. I'd take Williams at 50, and at 58, Tylan Wallace WR.

Smith, Davis and Williams would be instant starters and arguably the best players at their respective positions.

From what I saw from Moses this year, I wouldn't take him.

Big Wyatt Davis fan here.

If they don't go for an OT and move Hunt inside then slapping Davis next to Hunt work for me big time.

That would be a fearsome right side and would put Kindley on the left side where he belongs.

The question is would you rather have Darrisaw or Slater at OT and Hunt at OG or leave Hunt at OT and add Davis at OG.

Either scenario looks pretty good to me.

If we pulled off a draft like the mock I just did, Chris Grier should get a statue outside hard rock stadium.

Attachments

• EBF38C5D-FC34-4432-9A81-703F87F1EB83.png
    EBF38C5D-FC34-4432-9A81-703F87F1EB83.png
    105.8 KB · Views: 20
If we pulled off a draft like the mock I just did, Chris Grier should get a statue outside hard rock stadium.
I'd be stunned if Parsons is there @ 18, much less 20.

Also, I got a hard time for taking Williams @58 (I do think there's a good chance he lasts that long) - I really doubt he lasts all the way to the 3rd round.

I also think Gesicki was coming on and turning into a top-10 TE, maybe even pushing top-5, so, with all of our needs, it's just not a position I see us spending a 1st round pick on.

Back
Top Bottom