Miami Dolphins Excited About Isaiah Ford’s ‘very Productive’ Spring | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins Excited About Isaiah Ford’s ‘very Productive’ Spring

Has Ford put on any weight since last year I wonder? Wasn't he like 185-190?

He sure has. He confirmed in his presser today that he added muscle weight. He certainly looks bigger and more defined.

He sure has. He confirmed in his presser today that he added muscle weight. He certainly looks bigger and more defined.

Probably a bit more. Love hearing about him being involved in the rehab race with McMillan and RT. Really starting to root for him to beat out Carroo for a spot.... I wonder if Carroo has ANY trade value, seeing as how he was a 3rd round pick... could we fetch a 5th or 6th

I still have a hard time putting faith in a FO that gave up what they did, to move into the 3rd round to draft a WR, with Stills/Landry/Parker on the team.

I get your pain, but missing big on Carroo isn't near as bad as missing on most picks as we did under FistPump and Philbin. I said in the beginning I wouldn't have moved up, but one miss (if it stays one miss), I can handle.

It’s probably too early to start talking roster cutdowns, but my guess is we can keep 2 out of 3 between Ford, Gray, and Derby.

I thought that was obvious, for being called out for looking good in the SPRING. Kiss of death.

Still want a good look at Carroo in preseason games. His medical procedure came at the worst time because now he has to be fully recovered going into TC and back to playing full speed to make this squad. He's a move the chains wr, had great hands in college, big body, at the worst I would put him on the PUP list going into the year just in case of an injury

In your 2 of 3 ... I will take Ford and Derby all day long ....

Unless, Gray has a change of heart, I give him zero chance .... and i’d say the same about Carroo ....

To stick, both of them have to have ‘lights out’ training camps .... and I don’t see that happening (and neither is a STs stalwart) ...

I went to VT and saw virtually every game of his career. I’m dounbfounded he wasn’t drafted atleast in the mid rounds and it wouldn’t be surprising to me at all to see him become another Reggie Wayne type player. He can be special and I can’t wait to see it.
Can he beat out parker?

What might give Carroo a chance is he is the only receiver with some physicality other than some of the tight ends.....don't know why that means anything to me, but it seems to.

New England been getting away with it forever, Gronk is the only one I can think of.

We had Javis and he took care of that for us.

Back
Top Bottom