Miami Dolphins Excited About Isaiah Ford’s ‘very Productive’ Spring | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins Excited About Isaiah Ford’s ‘very Productive’ Spring

Superself

If you want to, we can supply you.
Club Member
Reaction score
DAVIE — Isaiah Ford leaped into the air in the end zone and amid a crowd, came down with the football.

Ford can leap, really leap, especially now that he’s fully healed from that knee surgery last season. Ford celebrated with teammates on Tuesday, hauling in the pass from Bryce Petty.

Mark it down. Ford is a Miami Dolphins sleeper to monitor.

“He’s done a good job,” Miami coach Adam Gase said Tuesday. “He’s made a lot of plays, a lot of catches. I think he’s … We felt so good about him last training camp and it was really tough for him getting hurt because he was making strides. He was starting to break through working him in the slot and he still has ability outside. He had a really good feel for what was going on.”

http://dailydolphin.blog.palmbeachp...ed-about-isaiah-fords-very-productive-spring/

If this continues through training camp and pre-season, I'd expect Carroo to be released.

Miami Dolphins wide receiver Isaiah Ford looks good in 84. (Allen Eyestone / The Palm Beach Post)

DAVIE — Isaiah Ford leaped into the air in the end zone and amid a crowd, came down with the football.

Ford can leap, really leap, especially now that he’s fully healed from that knee surgery last season. Ford celebrated with teammates on Tuesday, hauling in the pass from Bryce Petty.

Mark it down. Ford is a Miami Dolphins sleeper to monitor.

http://dailydolphin.blog.palmbeachp...ed-about-isaiah-fords-very-productive-spring/

I think you can tell how well a WR/TE/RB is doing by which QB is passing the ball to them, or handing the ball off to them.

he'd have to make it on ST's. That's the role of that 6th WR on the team.

Wow, I forgot how bullish we were on him last season before he went down.

It would be something if Parker finally takes the next step and Ford comes in and surprises as an impact 7th rounder like Marcus Colston did for the Saints.

Carroo? If we give up on him and send him packing as odd man out, hopefully it will be putting an objectively justifiable end to a regrettable mistake.. unlike azzwipe Philbin and his almost-never-ending Menses over Matthews.

I'd let Carroo go solely based on Ford's college tape. That's how little I think of Carroo now.

Carroo looked good in college as well, but man does he not look good in the pros. Huge mistake.

The Carroo situation is an enigma. We haven't seen enough of him to label him a bust based on talent. He will carry that label because he was not better than Parker, Stills, Grant and Landry.
The battle between Carroo and Ford should be one to watch.

I think Carroo is the type of player that will get stronger with more touches.

Back
Top Bottom