Miami Dolphins Fans Should Not Sleep On Jaryd Jones-smith | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins Fans Should Not Sleep On Jaryd Jones-smith

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score

Very few Miami Dolphins players are getting less hype than Jaryd Jones-Smith but by the end of the season, no one player may be more important to the team.
The Miami Dolphins fan base may not know the name Jaryd Jones-Smith but they will. He is a sleeper on the Dolphins roster.

https://phinphanatic.com/2019/07/08/miami-dolphins-fans-not-sleep-jaryd-jones-smith/

Here's hoping
Interesting DK.

I don't read too much into the fact that he hasn't gotten media play. Our coaches wouldn't let on if he was all pro material.

Did he get any reps in voluntary camp?

I like to keep an open mind and I always allow for improvement but if the Texans couldn’t use him I can’t get my hopes up. They’ve been a bigger mess than Miami at OL.

I like to keep an open mind and I always allow for improvement but if the Texans couldn’t use him I can’t get my hopes up. They’ve been a bigger mess than Miami at OL.
and Evan Mathis could not even make it on the Dolphins and they have been crap at the position forever... sometimes players get better as they age

and Evan Mathis could not even make it on the Dolphins and they have been crap at the position forever... sometimes players get better as they age
Many times they get better with superior coaching, as well.

Hoping this is the case. We’re due.

“May be the most important player on the team” by seasons end....

Yeah..... that’s a damn stupid thing to say. Not sure if i even want to read this article

I agree with you, and I also thought about that, but then I remember some years ago the Giants also could not use Cameron Wake (Thank you Giants...By the way), so though they are very rare, it is possible a team gets rid of a player to early, and misses out on a quality to rare talent later on.

I was looking inti his combine #s, and scout report.

Said he was highly rated as a jr., but injury set him back his sr. year.

Strength and 3cone were substandard, but other "measurables" were not bad.

Perhaps a late bloomer?

The story on JJS pretty much starts and ends with his absolutely ridiculous wing span. Biggest I've ever seen. He marries that with some pretty good athleticism to get out into space.

Yeah, he's one to watch. He might be the third best tackle on the roster.

Sorry if I'm not excited about and undrafted guy that was in the AAFL last year. Sigh

Back
Top Bottom