Miami Dolphins Fans Should Not Sleep On Jaryd Jones-smith | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins Fans Should Not Sleep On Jaryd Jones-smith

I am going to say it because why the **** not?! And for that one guy who gets pissed off everytime I do...

Championship!!!

I did end up reading the article .... quite the fluff piece. Being 6’ 7” - 345 doesn’t automatically make you a good player, nor does being on a good line in the aaf. Was he the best player on the line or just a piece? Or the weak link?

but i would absolutely love him to turn into a solid starter or even decent depth swing tackle. Fingers crossed

I did end up reading the article .... quite the fluff piece. Being 6’ 7” - 345 doesn’t automatically make you a good player, nor does being on a good line in the aaf. Was he the best player on the line or just a piece? Or the weak link?

but i would absolutely love him to turn into a solid starter or even decent depth swing tackle. Fingers crossed

Correct. If he turns in to a good backup, that's a win. Anything better is candy.

Correct. If he turns in to a good backup, that's a win. Anything better is candy.
Between this guy, and Prince, I hope we have at least one competent depth player.

Mills is probably going to be below average, from all reports.

I'm pulling for the guy. Before his injury he had a bright future, but that injury was a horrific. I don't know the exact details, but the jest of it was he tore every ligament and twisted the bone so it was impinging the artery so much that the doctors thought that they were going to have to amputate.

I'm pulling for the guy. Before his injury he had a bright future, but that injury was a horrific. I don't know the exact details, but the jest of it was he tore every ligament and twisted the bone so it was impinging the artery so much that the doctors thought that they were going to have to amputate.
Uhh and he is still playing, means there is talent and love of the game in him but how much did the injury push him back and is holding him back is the question.

He set the all time combine record for Wingspan at 88.5 inches....winning the “pterodactyl award”!

Back
Top Bottom