Miami Dolphins Fight Song......Time for a Change | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins Fight Song......Time for a Change

Muck

Now completely imaginary
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm REALLY, REALLY, REALLY tired our fight song. It's so freaking hokey. It might have been ok back in the early 70s, but this is 2002. Fans in other NFL cities laugh at it. Even our players are tired of it. It sucks.

And besides, the guy who wrote the thing pimped it out to the Houston Oilers and simply replaced the team's name in the song. So there wasn't any individuality to it either.

We've updated the uniforms. Now it's time to update the fight song. So I'm calling on posters to get the ball rolling. See if anyone has any ideas.

Who should do it??
What should it sound like??
Should we get new lyrics??

Any and all suggestions are welcomed. I'm pretty sure our suggestions will reach the proper decision-makers.

"We're the Miami Dolphins, we're the Miami Dolphins, we're the Miami Dolphins #1" sung by Linkin Park :rocker: :lol:

Muck..............

Originally posted by Muck
I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm REALLY, REALLY, REALLY tired our fight song. It's so freaking hokey. It might have been ok back in the early 70s, but this is 2002. Fans in other NFL cities laugh at it. Even our players are tired of it. It sucks.

And besides, the guy who wrote the thing pimped it out to the Houston Oilers and simply replaced the team's name in the song. So there wasn't any individuality to it either.

We've updated the uniforms. Now it's time to update the fight song. So I'm calling on posters to get the ball rolling. See if anyone has any ideas.

Who should do it??
What should it sound like??
Should we get new lyrics??

Any and all suggestions are welcomed. We're going to do what we can to get these suggestions to who they need to get to.

I totally agree with you. At the time being though, I've got no suggestions. I'll get back to you on that.:confused:

Rock on 13..............

Originally posted by miadphan13
"We're the Miami Dolphins, we're the Miami Dolphins, we're the Miami Dolphins #1" sung by Linkin Park :rocker: :lol:

;) :cool: ;) :cool:

"We've come so far, but in the end, it doesn't even matter......" because we are going to kick the **** out of the Jets! :rocker: :D

Could you imagine the Phins running out of the tunnel to the beat of "It's Going Down". That would ROCK!!:rocker:

Why not??? The Orlando Predators take the field to "Welcome to the Jungle" by Guns and Roses :rocker:

That's Arena Football (which by the way, it's pretty f*cking awesome to see live and under the influence :D ). They don't have the fanbase or the tradition of and NFL team. The old people would probably have a fit.

BUT........that doesn't mean I wouldn't like it. hehehehe

Hey...............

Originally posted by Muck

Could you imagine the Phins running out of the tunnel to the beat of "It's Going Down". That would ROCK!!:rocker:

What about U2's "Sunday Bloody Sunday" as a theme song?

.....but we'd be the butt of all jokes if, God forbid, we get blown out. lol.

Love that song though.

That's bullsh!t man. :nono: How many times have I heard AC/DC or Van Halen as the background music at NFL games. It is time for a serious change!! :mad: The words are killer, but I feel like I am at a hoedown when I hear the music. Yee-haw! :rolleyes:

I know of a song that could be played when the opposing team takes the field.........

especially the Jets. When I played varsity volleyball in high school, we had our PA system play "Girls" by the Beastie Boys:lol:

A&O 54, did you get your Dolphin plate yet??

April 19 will be 2 full months since I ordered it. The lady in the tag office told me that it would be mailed to me within 1-2 mos. I'm going to pay the tag office a little visit, you think?:yell: :fire: :fire:

:monkey: On license plate tag offices and the prisoners that make them

Back
Top Bottom