miami dolphins FIGHT SONG | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

miami dolphins FIGHT SONG

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jd13

if anyone is interested, the fight song is now at the dolphins official web site,miami dolphins.com...click on history and you will see fight song...you could just lsten to it or download it...

You mean that hokey old piece of crap?? God I hate that thing. I feel like I'm at a hoedown every time they play it. It's a big joke amongst other team's fans. Time to UPDATE!!

Originally posted by Muck
You mean that hokey old piece of crap?? God I hate that thing. I feel like I'm at a hoedown every time they play it. It's a big joke amongst other team's fans. Time to UPDATE!!
The words can stay, we need '87 to write new music though :rocker:

I was working on that, but then Greenwood said he wrote a new fight song. I then hear the song and now I think I had better get back to work on it as I didn't much care for his version.

I will get back on it.

You guys want the same lyrics?

I would be happy to help with music or lyrical ideas .I am a guitarist /percussionist and could whip something up to see if it flys ... I would suggest much harder rock type sound or at least something with a good beat .I think that song sucked when it was new ...thats how truely bad its . Lets force dolphins brass to redo this tragically ancient piece of crap uninspired song !!!

that "piece of crap" is the only thing that is miami dolphins tradition. For the past...... who knows how long, after every touchdown it was played. If you want to change the music, and how it is sung fine, but dont change the words. By saying that, you know how the steelers brought back their "terrible towel" Well, i was watching these shows with past dolphins games on them, and all the fans flung white towels around. How about we bring those back, someone can tell mr.huizenga, and he can sell them at every game. He should be happy, he gets more money. THat basterd :(

I don't think we need to be waving white towels.....Orange and teal maybe, but white, never. That means we surrender, right?

I don't know about the lyrics to our song. If I'm not mistaken, didn't the guy who wrote our song pimp the same lyrics and music out to the Houston Oilers shortly thereafter?? Just changed the team name in the song to "Houston Oilers".

I don't care if it's the same lyrics or not. As long as we change what we've got.

For some strange reason our fight song always reminds me of the Houston Oilers. I dont' know who used the tune first...the Phins or the Oilers, but it doesn't do much for me other than remind me of Earl Campbill.

I am definitely ready for a new tropical swarm fight song...words and tune.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom