Miami Dolphins fight song | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins fight song

whens the new one coming out? Someone mentioned a TrickDaddy remix?

godfater21 said:
:huh: What? I really hope your joking.
I heard that rumor too a few months back. I like the song we have now, but I would like to see a more modern day theme. The Buccaneers really improved their fight song and I hope we do also.

Let's be honest. Our fightsong is the probably the worst piece of music in history. The first time I heard it, I honestly thought it was a joke.

I'd like to see Foo Fighters - Hero as our fight song =)

Fight songs are supposed to be stupid ... name me one that isn't!

Ours is gay as can be ...

"not that there is anything wrong with that" - J.S.

But it has been a tradition .... I say keep it!

The new one is suppose to be a Trick Daddy remix of Let's Go.

I wanna hear the Trick Daddy Remix that shiznit would be krunk yo:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

armyfinfan said:
I wanna hear the Trick Daddy Remix that shiznit would be krunk yo:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

DBag=Ricky...is that you?

We have the worst fight song in the history of sports. Its embarrassing. Its pathetic. its abominable. Catching TDs in our stadium shouldnt be a joke.
Sounds like a hillbilly hodown!... We need somethin heavy.... somethin that says the pain is comin in our house.

Canadianfishfan said:
We have the worst fight song in the history of sports. Its embarrassing. Its pathetic. its abominable. Catching TDs in our stadium shouldnt be a joke.
Sounds like a hillbilly hodown!... We need somethin heavy.... somethin that says the pain is comin in our house.

:yeahthat: couldnt agree with u more. its time for a change. new dolphins era, new dolphins song!!

edsta74 said:
:yeahthat: couldnt agree with u more. its time for a change. new dolphins era, new dolphins song!!

exactly....our fight song now sounds too soft and cuddly...thats great to have as our song.

Back
Top Bottom