Miami Dolphins: Free Agency 2021 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins: Free Agency 2021

I think that all of the ERFAs at least make it to camp. There is no reason to jettison any of them until they are officially beaten out of their jobs.

Outside of that... the ONLY one I'd even try to retain would be Haack, and I wouldn't break the bank to do that. I might even offer him a bit less than he is making now.

The rest are all 27 and 28 year old journeymen... JAGs... men who I'd only sign after the draft and FA is concluded... and only for depth.

Should be interesting to see what Karras can get on the market. As was mentioned previously in another thread, we got him for cheap this year as he went with the prove it contract. We the cap being so low, I wonder if he signs up for another year.

Needham should be kept as depth, nothing more...I hope we find someone else to man the nickel on the regular who is more consistent. Our boundary CBs definitely cause opposing QBs to pick on Needham, and they are usually successful.

Haak is overrated IMO should draft replacement
IMO, any draft pick for a punter is a wasted pick. You can get a quality one without using a pick. There were exactly two punters drafted last year. Haack had a better net average than both of them.

Karras unless they plan to sign another veteran center in free agency or a young center in the first two rounds.
Needham because they should be using the draft and free agency more for offense and there doesn’t appear to be a better CB to cover the slot receiver on the Dolphins at this time.
Biegel if he is fully recovered from his injury
Godchaus only if the price is right but he will likely be looking for more than the Dolphins are willing to pay.
Haack for the right price only.

I don’t see any other player on the list who I feel is a player the Dolphins need to bring back.

Kavon Frazier made over a million dollars....for what?

Karras will be an interesting decision with a young offensive line. There are some nice centers in the draft, but if you're looking at playoffs in 2021 you might want to keep a veteran.

I would keep Roberts, at the right price. Needham really came on and would like to see him in a Miami uniform going forward.

If Fitzpatrick is okay with being a backup, I'd sign him as well. His leadership is valuable.
I agree.

Kavon Frazier made over a million dollars....for what?
Quite honestly, that is very little money.

First of all, only your top 51 contracts count against the cap. Your 52nd place player does not matter... This rule is set up like this, so that teams who are tapped out can add mid-season UDFA types to continue playing.

This means that when you look at our 51st place contract, you have to consider that league minimum is 610K... so a player making a cool million... is actually only impacting the cap to the tune of about 390K per year. Peanuts.

Karras Got to go

Flowers Got to go... ( but I'm not sure how he effects our cap. does anyone know. ) Know signed for 3 yrs 30 mil with 19 mil gauart. but don't know what he'd still cost if we got rid of him 2021)

But those two are definitely need to go....

Seems like some of you aren't even watching the game ( maybe u-tube highlights )

You defintely bring back Needhum.
Yes but only as a backup and because as ERFA he is dirt cheap. Did you watch the game?? He got absolutely torched by McKenzie over and over and over again.

The guy is just tooooo slow to be an NFL CB.

Slot corner and CB depth is a huge need for this roster......huge!

Expect a versatile DB to taken in the 2nd or 3rd round and another later.

Back
Top Bottom